Progressive filmmaker Michael Moore has become a sage in the age of Trump. He correctly predicted that Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, and Pennsylvania would support the Trump in the election.
During a Q&A format at the Tribeca Film Festival on Friday, Moore was asked if Trump would be impeached. He disappointed his liberal base by letting them know it wouldn’t be anytime soon because the President is going to win another election, reported Vulture.
“I would say sometime in the middle of his second term,” Moore said. “I think the equation is simple. It’s the American equation. Dumb down the population and make them ignorant and stupid. Ignorance leads to fear. Fear leads to hate. Trump knew that part of the equation really well. And hate leads to violence.”
For some reason, Moore tried to add legitimacy to his answer by speaking like Yoda.
Moore also predicted that there will be an American “Reichstag fire” where Trump will usurp more power to either start a war or deport more immigrants.
Whether Moore is right or wrong, one of the very few progressives who truly understood the 2016 election believes that Trump is on his way to winning again in 2020.
Source: Red Alert Politics
more recommended stories
- The Misguided Attacks on ACLU for Defending Neo-Nazis’ Free Speech Rights in Charlottesville
Glenn Greenwald August 13 2017, 10:37 a.m..
- The Militant Left’s Attack on the Roman Catholic Church
Conservative Catholic Group in Ferndale, Michigan.
- The Non-College Educated Can’t Handle Fancy Sandwiches, According To The New York Times
(AP Image) David Brooks offers a.
- $20 billion in revenue: Survey finds 1-in-3 millennials have used Venmo for drugs
(AP Image) According to a new.
- Trump’s Legal Team Argues That Sexual Harassment Is Protected By 1st Amendment
Donald Trum’s lawyers are arguing that.
- No, Bernie Sanders Will Not Be Too Old To Run In 2020 [Opinion]
Since the end of the Democratic.
- Bernie Sanders: Greedy Lying Socialist 1 Percenter
Daniel Greenfield, a Shillman Journalism Fellow.
- Republicans In DC Would Prefer To Have Mike Pence As President
https://www.youtube.com/embed/AlRQgOOJCaQ According to reports, Republicans behind.
- Has Orwell’s “Big Brother” Become ‘Big Bezos’?
(via Screenshot) Is America becoming a.
- Why Is It Sexist When Men Interrupt Kamala Harris, But Not Betsy DeVos?
(AP Photo) After Sen. Kamala Harris,.