Medical marijuana has been confirmed in Mexico via decree issued by President Enrique Pena Nieto. The Ministry of Health is responsible for crafting the countryâ€™s medical marijuana regulations. The decree also includes allowing marijuana research to take place.
Criminalizing consumption of marijuana is also ending, according to KSAT 12 News.Â Medicines will be permitted to be created with the base ingredient being marijuana and/or its active cannabinoids. Mexicoâ€™s president has never tried marijuana and has long been opposed to legalization. His shift in opinion is significant.
Medical marijuana legalization may aid in reducing drug violence throughout Mexico.
more recommended stories
- Seniors Are the Fastest Growing Group of Marijuana Users
By Joseph Misulonas | Aug 14,.
- Here’s What A Trump Presidency Means For Cannabis Laws
How will Donald Trump react to.
- Philippine Police Kill 32 In ‘Shock And Awe’ Drug Raids
Philippine police have killed 32 people.
- 10 surprising spaces in California being converted into cannabis businesses
Published: Aug 15, 2017, 3:40 pm.
- Massachusetts Supreme Court Becomes First State Court to Find Employers Must Accommodate Use of Medical Marijuana
As the number of states legalizing.
- Domestic Terrorist: James Alex Fields Jr. Identified As Driver In Charlottesville Attack
James Alex Fields Jr. has been.
- Magnitude 6.2 Quake Hits Philippine Island Of Luzon, Jolts Buildings
Students use their hands to cover.
- A Plea From Texas to Willie Nelson: Your Influence Is Needed In Fight To Legalize Marijuana
By Neal Pollack, The Cannabist Staff.
- Missouri Sues Three Big Pharma Companies For “Campaign Of Fraud And Deception”
Published: Jun 23, 2017, 3:22 pm.
- Car Rams Into Soldiers In Paris Suburb, Man Arrested
Benoit Tessier and Richard Lough 4 MIN READ.