After reports that Sean Spicer was spotted literally hiding in the bushes to avoid reporters on Tuesday evening, it was clear that this week’s episode of Saturday Night Live would likely be pretty amazing.
As it turns out, that level of “amazing” has already been confirmed with a video circulating online of Melissa McCarthy wearing her now-famous Sean Spicer get-up and riding a motorized lectern through busy New York City streets.
McCarthy’s “Spicey” character is one of the most beloved currently on SNL as McCarthy transforms the Press Secretary’s latest gaffes into hilarious parody. Previous versions have featured McCarthy charging the press with her mobile podium, but this will be the first time that the prop has left the faux-press room.
The stunt was captured by many onlookers but appeared to be part of a pre-recorded sketch for the comedy show – one we will be eager to see in its completed form.
In the meantime, the internet has been having a fun time with the video as-is, and even placing cult classic “A Thousand Miles” from musical artist Vanessa Hudgens over the already-hilarious clip.
It’s almost the weekend – live a little.
— David Mack (@davidmackau) May 12, 2017
Source: Ring Of Fire
more recommended stories
- Sanders Announces Funds for Vermont’s Community Health Centers
BURLINGTON, Vt., Aug. 17 U.S. Sen..
- Dashcam Video Shows Cops Searching Woman’s Vagina For 11 Minutes, Lawyer Says
The attorney says it amounts to.
- NFL Blackout – Time To Take A Stand #BlackOut
In 2016, San Francisco 49er quarterback,.
- 6 Police Officers Shot in Florida and Pennsylvania, 1 Killed and 5 Wounded
Six police officers were shot, one.
- Report: FDA Asking Patients To Provide CBD Feedback
Finally, the FDA is asking people.
- Massachusetts – MPP
Legislative battle ends with compromise; implementation.
- North Carolina Green Party Supports Durham Protesters, Removal Of Confederate Monuments
The North Carolina Green Party.
- Misconduct Dooms Bid to Execute OC Mass Murderer
Orange County Assistant Public Defender Scott.
- The Misguided Attacks on ACLU for Defending Neo-Nazis’ Free Speech Rights in Charlottesville
Glenn Greenwald August 13 2017, 10:37 a.m..
- Here’s What A Trump Presidency Means For Cannabis Laws
How will Donald Trump react to.