After months of speculation over when it would happen, the first lady and her son, Barron Trump, have finally moved into the White House.
Melania Trump tweeted a picture from her new home Sunday.
Melania and Barron had been living in Trump Tower in New York City. The White House told Fox News months ago they were waiting to move until the end of the school year.
But some criticized the wait, citing the costs of protecting an additional home for the first family.
The New York City Police Department previously estimated it cost between $127,000 and $146,000 a day to protect Melania and Barron in Trump Tower.
Now that they’re settled into the White House, Barron is officially the first boy to live there since John F. Kennedy Jr. in 1963.
In the fall, Barron will attend a prep school about 15 miles from his home.
more recommended stories
- The Misguided Attacks on ACLU for Defending Neo-Nazis’ Free Speech Rights in Charlottesville
Glenn Greenwald August 13 2017, 10:37 a.m..
- Here’s What A Trump Presidency Means For Cannabis Laws
How will Donald Trump react to.
- Seven Sundays LLC. Recalls Vanilla Cherry Pecan Muesli Because of Possible Health Risk
Seven Sundays LLC of Minneapolis, MN.
- Current Marijuana Laws In Massachusetts – MPP
Legislative battle ends with compromise; implementation.
- Millennial Parents and Their Kids Love Smart Speakers, but Data Privacy Issues Persist
http://www.adweek.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/voice-family-parents-PAGE-2017-652x367.jpg | 11 hours ago Google.
- 10 surprising spaces in California being converted into cannabis businesses
Published: Aug 15, 2017, 3:40 pm.
- Massachusetts Supreme Court Becomes First State Court to Find Employers Must Accommodate Use of Medical Marijuana
As the number of states legalizing.
- Dierbergs Markets Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Fish (Bonito and Cod), Lobster, Crab, Shrimp, Soy and Wheat in Product
St Louis-based Dierbergs Markets is recalling.
- Estimating Appliance and Home Electronic Energy Use
Our appliance and electronic energy use.
- CCTV footage Shows Deputies Torturing Young Man with Taser in Ashland City
CHEATHAM COUNTY, Tenn. (WKRN) – A.