Cleveland.com reports: Medical marijuana is now legal in Ohio, but — and it’s a big but — patients won’t be able to legally buy it here for at least a year, maybe two. Until then, Ohio’s new medical marijuana law gives patients an “affirmative defense” against a drug charge, if they have a doctor’s note […]
The post Medical Marijuana Is Now Legal In Ohio But Not Much Changes For Patients appeared first on TNM NEWS.
more recommended stories
- Marijuana Legalization In Tennessee
Marijuana reform may not be on.
- Justin Bieber Criticizes Big Pharma Companies
Medical marijuana advocates have a new.
- GreenWave Advisors: Upcoming Speaking Engagements
GLOBAL ALPHA FORUM: CANNABIS FINANCE SYMPOSIUMGlobal.
- Former Reporter Faces 54 Years In Jail For Alaska Cannabis Club
Charlo Greene made headlines in 2014 when the.
- Marijuana Tourism In Oregon
Marijuana tourism could join vineyards and.
- Marijuana Arrests Fall To Lowest Level Since 1996
Arrests for simple marijuana possession in the.
- The Cannabis Industry Will Explode By 2020
Five states will vote to legalize.
- Man Forced To Eat Marijuana By Police Officers
Three Phoenix Police Departmentofficers have resigned.
- Cannabis And Cancer
With ever-increasing costs of conventional healthcare,.
- New Cannabis Decriminalization Measure Passed In Nashville
Good news if you use cannabis.