The World Medical Cannabis Business Conference & Expo (WMCCExpo), hosted by Compassionate Certification Centers (CCC), will be held Apr 21-22, 2017, at the David L. Lawrence Convention Center in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
In a press release by CCC, they say the motivation behind this conference is “to establish a more inclusive and progressive healthcare dialogue by incorporating medical marijuana resources and patient care into mainstream medicine.”
The program has been devised to apply to several states, and invites healthcare professionals to gain a comprehensive introduction to medical cannabis, all the while earning up to 22.5 CME credits and several other benefits.
“This conference is applicable to anyone who is involved in patient care. It was designed by physicians for healthcare professionals to educate all providers,” said Dr. Bryan Doner, CEO and co-founder.
The WMCCExpo is the first large-scale MMJ conference led by physicians for the healthcare profession. There will be numerous opportunities to network with leading marijuana educators, industry leaders, business professionals and patients from all over the world.
In addition to the educational seminars, workshops and panel discussions, there will be a 170+ booth vendor display, live entertainment, a cocktail mixer, and a chance to meet with former NFL star Ricky Williams.
Tickets start at $399 and can be purchased online. Attendance is expected to near 8,000, but only time will tell.
more recommended stories
- Report: FDA Asking Patients To Provide CBD Feedback
Finally, the FDA is asking people.
- Seniors Are the Fastest Growing Group of Marijuana Users
By Joseph Misulonas | Aug 14,.
- Here’s What A Trump Presidency Means For Cannabis Laws
How will Donald Trump react to.
- Philippine Police Kill 32 In ‘Shock And Awe’ Drug Raids
Philippine police have killed 32 people.
- 10 surprising spaces in California being converted into cannabis businesses
Published: Aug 15, 2017, 3:40 pm.
- Massachusetts Supreme Court Becomes First State Court to Find Employers Must Accommodate Use of Medical Marijuana
As the number of states legalizing.
- A Plea From Texas to Willie Nelson: Your Influence Is Needed In Fight To Legalize Marijuana
By Neal Pollack, The Cannabist Staff.
- Missouri Sues Three Big Pharma Companies For “Campaign Of Fraud And Deception”
Published: Jun 23, 2017, 3:22 pm.
- Neil deGrasse Tyson on Marijuana: “There’s No Reason For It to Have Ever Been Made Illegal”
By Sydney Robinson – August 8, 2017 Share.
- 11-Year-Old Sues Federal Government To Legalize Medical Marijuana
An 11-year-old girl from Rowlett is.