Please be advised that Massachusetts Governor Charlie Baker has ordered that the United States flag and the Commonwealth flag be lowered to half-staff at all state buildings from sunrise on Monday May 23, 2016 until sunset on the day of interment* in honor of Auburn Police Officer Ronald Tarentino who was killed in the line of duty on Sunday May 22, 2016.
*Date of interment to be provided once available.
This gubernatorial order applies to:
1. The main or administration building of each public institution of the Commonwealth, e.g. town and city halls
2. Other state-owned or state-controlled buildings
3. All state military installations
more recommended stories
- Massachusetts – MPP
Legislative battle ends with compromise; implementation.
- WPD Vice Search Warrant Arrest Two for Trafficking Fentanyl
Worcester, MA (August 18, 2017) â€“Â On.
- Detectives Investigating a Home Invasion on Kimball Street Today
Worcester, MA (August 18, 2017) â€“.
- The Misguided Attacks on ACLU for Defending Neo-Nazis’ Free Speech Rights in Charlottesville
Glenn Greenwald August 13 2017, 10:37 a.m..
- Here’s What A Trump Presidency Means For Cannabis Laws
How will Donald Trump react to.
- Philippine Police Kill 32 In ‘Shock And Awe’ Drug Raids
Philippine police have killed 32 people.
- Millennial Parents and Their Kids Love Smart Speakers, but Data Privacy Issues Persist
http://www.adweek.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/voice-family-parents-PAGE-2017-652x367.jpg | 11 hours ago Google.
- 10 surprising spaces in California being converted into cannabis businesses
Published: Aug 15, 2017, 3:40 pm.
- Massachusetts Supreme Court Becomes First State Court to Find Employers Must Accommodate Use of Medical Marijuana
As the number of states legalizing.
- 96-Year-Old Convicted Nazi Declared Fit For Prison
A former Nazi SS guard.