WASHINGTON, D.C. — We are pleased that the Department of Veterans Affairs has announced a new rule to consider certain diseases presumptively connected to service for our Marines, Sailors and families who have lived or worked at Camp Lejeune. The authority to prescribe all rules and regulations for presumptive disability is given to the VA by Congress. We support the Camp Lejeune health care law and any related policy decisions made by the VA and/or Congress that provides health care and benefits to our service members and their families.
The health and welfare of our Marines, Sailors, their families and our civilian workers are top priorities for the Marine Corps. We continue our commitment to find and notify those who used the water during the time period in question, and keep them informed regarding the latest scientific and medical information. All updates can be viewed on our website. To be added to our registry or learn more about ATSDR studies visit the below websites:
more recommended stories
- Dashcam Video Shows Cops Searching Woman’s Vagina For 11 Minutes, Lawyer Says
The attorney says it amounts to.
- 6 Police Officers Shot in Florida and Pennsylvania, 1 Killed and 5 Wounded
Six police officers were shot, one.
- Misconduct Dooms Bid to Execute OC Mass Murderer
Orange County Assistant Public Defender Scott.
- Here’s What A Trump Presidency Means For Cannabis Laws
How will Donald Trump react to.
- 10 surprising spaces in California being converted into cannabis businesses
Published: Aug 15, 2017, 3:40 pm.
- Domestic Terrorist: James Alex Fields Jr. Identified As Driver In Charlottesville Attack
James Alex Fields Jr. has been.
- Estimating Appliance and Home Electronic Energy Use
Our appliance and electronic energy use.
- CCTV footage Shows Deputies Torturing Young Man with Taser in Ashland City
CHEATHAM COUNTY, Tenn. (WKRN) – A.
- Volunteers Sought For Reading Of The Names At The Vietnam Memorial On It’s 35th Anniversary.
When the Vietnam Veterans Memorial was.
- A Plea From Texas to Willie Nelson: Your Influence Is Needed In Fight To Legalize Marijuana
By Neal Pollack, The Cannabist Staff.