MassRoots Inc., a Denver-based marijuana tech and social media firm, plans to snap up web-based rules and regulations company CannaRegs Ltd. in a $12 million stock transaction, the companies announced Wednesday.
The deal for Denver.s CannaRegs, which developed a database of cannabis rules and regulations, marks another move by MassRoots to bulk up its software offerings. In the past eight months, MassRoots announced plans to buy Odava Inc., a regulatory compliance and point-of-sale software firm, for $1.75 million, and DDDigital Inc., the company behind cannabis ordering platform Whaxy, for $100,000 in cash and 2.6 million shares of stock.
.This acquisition expands MassRoots. compliance offerings, consolidating the most important operations for cannabis businesses into one central platform,. MassRoots CEO Isaac Dietrich said in a news release about the acquisition..We expect with MassRoots. resources and relationships, we can grow the number of businesses utilizing CannaRegs and significantly increase MassRoots. contractually-obligated monthly recurring revenue..
The combination could allow for CannaRegs, which has more than $450,000 in contractually obligated annual revenue, to expand deeper into the California market, founder Amanda Ostrowitz said in the announcement. Ostrowitz is expected to continue as an executive at MassRoots, company officials said.
more recommended stories
- Why Cannabis Science Inc Is Making A Noise? (OTCMKTS:CBIS)
Cannabis Science Inc (OTCMKTS:CBIS) reported the.
- Who’s Going to Play The Superbowl In Minnesota?
The NFL just began but eyes.
- Producer Reveals What Makes His New Military Drama ‘Authentic’
Screenwriter Dean Georgaris had an interest.
- Dr. Oz Says Medical Marijuana Could Help Solve Opioid Addiction
Dr. Oz is one of.
- EPA Refuses To Send Staff Needed To Clean Most Toxic Waste Sites
Ethan Barton Some of the most.
- Earthquake Demolishes Mexico City Buildings, 42 Confirmed Dead
USGS TIM PEARCE Energy Reporter At.
- Best places to see graffiti in Toronto
BY: NADIA ZAIDI Growing up in.
- Millennials Not Replacing Older Business Owners, Stats Say
As older entrepreneurs retire, the.
- Barbaric acid attacks are becoming part of a growing gang problem in the UK
BY: NADIA ZAIDI When we think.
- After Seeing France’s Military Parade, Trump Wants An Even Bigger One
After seeing France’s military parade in.