FORT COLLINS, Colo. — A judge has sentenced a Fort Collins woman to 30 days in jail after her 19-year-old son ate a pot brownie she had purchased and then jumped from a third-story window, suffering serious injuries.
Julieane Jablonski’s mug shot (Larimer County Sheriff’s Office)
The Coloradoan reports a jury in April found 39-year-old Julieane Jablonski guilty of a misdemeanor charge of providing marijuana to someone younger than 21. A year earlier, Jablonski’s son hurled himself from an apartment after eating a brownie she had purchased from a dispensary for his roommate. The 19-year-old roommate told police Jablonski told him to lie about how he got the brownie, but jurors did not convict her of felony witness tampering.
At her sentencing, Jablonski said her son would never try marijuana again, and that she would never again give marijuana to anyone.
more recommended stories
- Report: FDA Asking Patients To Provide CBD Feedback
Finally, the FDA is asking people.
- Seniors Are the Fastest Growing Group of Marijuana Users
By Joseph Misulonas | Aug 14,.
- Here’s What A Trump Presidency Means For Cannabis Laws
How will Donald Trump react to.
- Philippine Police Kill 32 In ‘Shock And Awe’ Drug Raids
Philippine police have killed 32 people.
- 10 surprising spaces in California being converted into cannabis businesses
Published: Aug 15, 2017, 3:40 pm.
- Massachusetts Supreme Court Becomes First State Court to Find Employers Must Accommodate Use of Medical Marijuana
As the number of states legalizing.
- A Plea From Texas to Willie Nelson: Your Influence Is Needed In Fight To Legalize Marijuana
By Neal Pollack, The Cannabist Staff.
- Missouri Sues Three Big Pharma Companies For “Campaign Of Fraud And Deception”
Published: Jun 23, 2017, 3:22 pm.
- Neil deGrasse Tyson on Marijuana: “There’s No Reason For It to Have Ever Been Made Illegal”
By Sydney Robinson – August 8, 2017 Share.
- 11-Year-Old Sues Federal Government To Legalize Medical Marijuana
An 11-year-old girl from Rowlett is.