There are nine state ballot measures regarding the legalization of marijuana that will be voted on this November. Five states will vote to legalize recreational marijuana, while the other four states are voting on legalizing medicinal marijuana.
Arizona, California, Maine, Massachusetts and Nevada are all looking to legalize recreational marijuana. Arkansas, Florida, Montana and North Dakota are proposing medical marijuana legislation. Equity research firm Cowen & Co. said that if all five recreational measures pass read more at forbes.com
more recommended stories
- Seniors Are the Fastest Growing Group of Marijuana Users
By Joseph Misulonas | Aug 14,.
- High Surf Advisory issued August 16 at 10:24AM EDT until August 16 at 8:00PM EDT by NWS
…HIGH SURF ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT.
- Here’s What A Trump Presidency Means For Cannabis Laws
How will Donald Trump react to.
- Philippine Police Kill 32 In ‘Shock And Awe’ Drug Raids
Philippine police have killed 32 people.
- 10 surprising spaces in California being converted into cannabis businesses
Published: Aug 15, 2017, 3:40 pm.
- Massachusetts Supreme Court Becomes First State Court to Find Employers Must Accommodate Use of Medical Marijuana
As the number of states legalizing.
- A Plea From Texas to Willie Nelson: Your Influence Is Needed In Fight To Legalize Marijuana
By Neal Pollack, The Cannabist Staff.
- Missouri Sues Three Big Pharma Companies For “Campaign Of Fraud And Deception”
Published: Jun 23, 2017, 3:22 pm.
- Neil deGrasse Tyson on Marijuana: “There’s No Reason For It to Have Ever Been Made Illegal”
By Sydney Robinson – August 8, 2017 Share.
- 11-Year-Old Sues Federal Government To Legalize Medical Marijuana
An 11-year-old girl from Rowlett is.