The Florida gun shop owner who declared his store a “Muslim Free Zone” put a bull’s-eye on President Obama, Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton.
Florida Gun Supply’s owner Andy Hallinan, a close pal of America’s racist zit George Zimmerman, is selling targets with the two Democratic candidate’s faces and the commander-in-chief’s, out of spite for Sanders’ supporters.
Hallinan said he was inspired to create the offensive targets, starting with the Vermont senator, after taking on an army of Sanders supporters online for a prank gone-wrong.
“Speaking from personal experience, Bernie Sanders supporters are the most vile type of supporters on the planet,” Hallinan wrote in the product description for the Bernie target.
The gun store owner drew the outrage of Sanders fans after he covered a car’s “Bernie 2016” bumper stickers with his own “Muslim Free Zone” stickers outside of a Second Amendment rally in Massachusetts.
The targets are on sale for $4.99 each on the Florida gun store owner’s website.
Other offensive products include a “Muslim Free Zone” sticker, which sparked the entire controversy.
After receiving a barrage of bad reviews, prank calls and threats on social media, Hallinan feigned an apology and put the tasteless targets up for sale, at $4.99 each.
“Here I am, for the first time ever, apologizing for my actions,” Hallinan said in his video. “I am very sorry… I didn’t tell you about our new targets sooner.”
He pointed out on the site that it was perfectly legal to put Sanders’s face on a target, protected by his First Amendment rights.
In the store’s Facebook post on Tuesday, he explained that the targets were “nothing more than extreme examples of the 1st amendment.”
Andy Hallinan, the owner of Florida Gun Supply, said he was inspired to create the targets from irate Bernie Sanders fans.
(www.georgenandy.com via YouTube)
While Sanders supporters sparked the first target, the admitted troll then created a Clinton target and an “Obummer” target.
The descriptions read:
- “President Obama has been the worst president in our nation’s history. Take some revenge on this paper target!”
- “Top 3 Reasons to Shoot at a Hillary Clinton Paper Target”
In a promotional video, Hallinan urged his viewers to send in clips of them blowing up the targets for a chance to win a free semi-automatic rifle.
Other products for sale on the website include “liberal tears” and Muslim Free Zone yard signs.
George Zimmerman offered his support to the gun store’s anti-Muslim policies with a Confederate Flag painting.
The controversial gun shop owner thrusted into the national spotlight after he banned Muslims from his store in July 2015, as a response to a Kuwait-born gunman’s shooting rampage in Chattanooga.
Hallinan faced a federal lawsuit from the Council on American-Islamic Relations for his discriminatory decree.
Shortly after the lawsuit, Zimmerman offered his support — in the form of a Confederate flag painting.
Hallinan might have pulled a page out of Zimmerman’s playbook, who despicably attempted to auction off the gun he used to kill Trayvon Martin.
- bernie sanders
- barack obama
- hillary clinton
- 2016 election
- gun control
- Join the Conversation:
more recommended stories
- “Vile, Hateful & Racist”: A Fargo Family Disowns White Supremacist Relative After Charlottesville
This is a rush transcript. Copy.
- Life After Hate: Trump Admin Stops Funding Former Neo-Nazis Who Now Fight White Supremacy
This is a rush transcript. Copy.
- Bernie Sanders Tells Big Pharma: Stop Making Americans Pay Twice
While both political parties have denounced.
- Civil Asset Forfeiture Is Not Policing The USA
In America you’re innocent until proven.
- Ethics Watchdog Files Complaint Against Wasserman Schultz
The Foundation for Accountability and Civic.
- Big-name union supporters speak out with vote less than two days away
CANTON, MS (Mississippi News Now) –.
- Maine Governor Begs Feds to “Bring the Hammer Down” on His Own State
Gov. Paul LePage is doing it.
- A Thank You Card For Bernie Sanders Was Signed By The Adoring Passengers On His Flight
On Friday, commuters on a.
- Senate Committee Votes to Continue Protections for Medical Marijuana States
A vote was taken at the.
- Court Rules Against Politician Who Banned Access to Her Facebook Page
Facebook page of Virginia county politician.