Social justice warriors have had a long-standing hatred for the Kardashian/Jenner family due to their love of hoop earrings, braids, and now bikinis.
Progressives have lashed out this time against Kylie Jenner for releasing her new bikini line that includes camouflage print beachwear, which they claim is culturally appropriating Beyoncé and Destiny’s Child. They wore it in the music video to their 2001 hit song “Survivor.”
Destiny Child’s didn’t wear camo bikinis 16 years ago in Survivor video for you to say Kylie is the one to start the trend. Respect yourself https://t.co/bo8H6xZGZV
— c (@chuuzus) June 7, 2017
White Media: “Kylie Jenner starts new camo trend”
Destiny’s Child: *Cough* pic.twitter.com/fIt2irf6SP
— Sammy Salsa (@SAMMYSALSA84) June 8, 2017
People who claim cultural appropriation are usually the dumbest people alive, blindly unaware of art, politics, or history.
For one, Beyoncé and Destiny’s Child did not originate nor popularize the camouflage bikinis. The earliest look dates back to the 1980s and was popularized in the 1987 film Malibu Bikini Shop where both white and black women sported the garment.
Also more importantly, neither the Malibu Bikini Shop nor Beyoncé created the look. Camouflage began being used by the military in World War II, long before Destiny’s Child, the Kardashians, or the brainless social justice warriors that occupy space on the internet were ever born.
Source: Red Alert Politics
more recommended stories
- Comedian, civil rights activist Dick Gregory dies at 84
Reuters on Sun, Aug 20th, 2017.
- Glen Campbell 1936-2017
Glen Travis Campbell 1936-2017 It is.
- Chelsea Handler Suggests a Law That Would Land Her in Jail
Television host and comedian Chelsea Handler.
- Legendary Voice Actress June Foray Dies At 99
Legendary voice actress June Foray has.
- Hollywood Is Mourning The Loss Of Martin Landau
(CNN)Martin Landau, 89, a character actor.
- Stephen Colbert Obsesses Over Trump’s Twitter
Late Show host Stephen Colbert introduced.
- Let’s fall in love with Lee Wiley
Scott handles the music beat around.
- These 5 Designers Are Ruffling Feathers at Paris Haute Couture Week
Art motifs were spotted at Schiaparelli..
- Close Encounters Of The Third Kind To Celebrate 40th Anniversary In Theaters
One of the greatest science fiction.
- 2017 Music Series Presents Cara Brindisi with The Russo Brothers
What do you get when you.