I am old enough to remember the free speech movement at Berkeley in the 1960s. By today’s standards, it was conservative. And I think its leaders were actually in favor of free speech, something that would excommunicate them from today’s Left.
To see how low the Left has fallen in a few short decades, contrast the photo above with this one, taken yesterday at a pro-Donald Trump rally in Berkeley. Today’s left (i.e., the Democratic Party) hates free speech, and makes no bones about it:
Frankly, anyone who doesn’t understand that liberals hate free speech–I mean you, NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, MSNBC, New York Times, Associated Press, Washington Post, and many others–has no business reporting or commenting on 21st century news.
more recommended stories
- Ancient Earth’s Hot Interior Created Graveyard Of Continental Slabs
http://news.mit.edu/sites/mit.edu.newsoffice/files/styles/article_cover_image_original/public/images/2017/MIT-Sinking-Slabs-1.jpg Plate tectonics has shaped the.
- For its 10th anniversary, GoTopless organization celebrates a decade of legal accomplishments (censored)
For its 10th anniversary, GoTopless organization.
- Online Sportsbook Tempts Bettors With More Options For Mayweather-McGregor Super Fight
San Jose, Costa Rica: Today,.
- Massachusetts – MPP
Legislative battle ends with compromise; implementation.
- Comedian, civil rights activist Dick Gregory dies at 84
Reuters on Sun, Aug 20th, 2017.
- NFL Blackout – Time To Take A Stand #BlackOut
In 2016, San Francisco 49er quarterback,.
- Report: FDA Asking Patients To Provide CBD Feedback
Finally, the FDA is asking people.
- Misconduct Dooms Bid to Execute OC Mass Murderer
Orange County Assistant Public Defender Scott.
- The Misguided Attacks on ACLU for Defending Neo-Nazis’ Free Speech Rights in Charlottesville
Glenn Greenwald August 13 2017, 10:37 a.m..
- Here’s What A Trump Presidency Means For Cannabis Laws
How will Donald Trump react to.