Legendary voice actress June Foray has died. She was 99.
One of Foray’s close friends said she died Wednesday. She would’ve turned 100 in September.
Throughout her career, Foray voiced hundreds of classic animated characters, like Rocky the flying squirrel, Lucifer the cat in Disney’s “Cinderella,” and Tweety’s owner, Granny.
The Hollywood Reporter says she loved doing voice-overs. Foray once said, “You don’t have to memorize lines, you can be in your slacks or jeans and work for two hours and make a couple of thousand bucks and go home and play with your dogs.”
And outside the recording studio, Foray pushed for an animated feature category at the Oscars.
Foray married writer and director Hobart Donavan in the ’50s. He died in 1976.
more recommended stories
- Comedian, civil rights activist Dick Gregory dies at 84
Reuters on Sun, Aug 20th, 2017.
- Glen Campbell 1936-2017
Glen Travis Campbell 1936-2017 It is.
- Chelsea Handler Suggests a Law That Would Land Her in Jail
Television host and comedian Chelsea Handler.
- Hollywood Is Mourning The Loss Of Martin Landau
(CNN)Martin Landau, 89, a character actor.
- Stephen Colbert Obsesses Over Trump’s Twitter
Late Show host Stephen Colbert introduced.
- Let’s fall in love with Lee Wiley
Scott handles the music beat around.
- Close Encounters Of The Third Kind To Celebrate 40th Anniversary In Theaters
One of the greatest science fiction.
- 2017 Music Series Presents Cara Brindisi with The Russo Brothers
What do you get when you.
- Lindsay Lohan’s Surprising Message About the President
Lindsay Lohan pledged her allegiance to.
- Baby Driver Takes No. 2 At The Box Office But Still Wins the Weekend
After four movies’ worth of mini.