This kid respects bald eagles, and he wants you to respect them, too.
After completing two bird-themed sentences in fairly quotidian ways (yes, 10 bluebirds do sometimes chirp), the kid reminded us that it is illegal to cook a bald eagle.
He’s pretty on the nose (or beak, if we’re talking birds): the bald eagle is protected under the Bald and Golden Eagle Protection Act of 1940.
Just something to keep in mind when you’re firin’ up the grill this summer.
Have something to add to this story? Share it in the comments.
Bonus: Can you find the griffin in this group of eagles?
more recommended stories
- Misconduct Dooms Bid to Execute OC Mass Murderer
Orange County Assistant Public Defender Scott.
- Philippine Police Kill 32 In ‘Shock And Awe’ Drug Raids
Philippine police have killed 32 people.
- 96-Year-Old Convicted Nazi Declared Fit For Prison
A former Nazi SS guard.
- Magnitude 6.2 Quake Hits Philippine Island Of Luzon, Jolts Buildings
Students use their hands to cover.
- Car Rams Into Soldiers In Paris Suburb, Man Arrested
Benoit Tessier and Richard Lough 4 MIN READ.
- Philippine Mayor Linked To Drugs, 14 Others Killed In Raids
Police in the southern Philippines said they fatally.
- Act Now; To Help Protect Trafficking Victims, UN Urges On World Day Against The Scourge
30 July 2017 Criminal groups feed.
- Switzerland Supermarkets to Begin Selling CBD Joints
Swiss tobacco producer, Heimat, branched out.
- Top US Diplomat To Return To Qatar For Talks Eith Emir
U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson.
- Social Media Site Reveals 300 Anonymous Users Personal Info To Revenge Porn Victim
By Eric Lieberman A social media.