For most people, owning a Tuscan villa wont ever be in the cards, at least not in this lifetime. But there are still ways to live out your luxe Italian-living fantasies, courtesy of hotels, bed and breakfasts, and the like.
The latest entrant is a swoon-worthy artist residency in Florence that doesnt require you to be an artist for the privilege of spending a night or two there. In fact, the enterprise, called Numeroventi, combines multiple functions, including an exhibition space, coworking space for artists and designers, and loft apartments.
Located within the Palazzo Galli Tassi, a 16th century palace near Santa Croce Square in the heart of Tuscanys capital, Numeroventi was created by Martino di Napoli Rampolla and Alessandro Modestino Ricciardelli, with interiors designed by Andrew Trotter.
Historic frescoes, ornate molding, high ceilings, tall windows, and other period details combine with minimalist Scandinavian furniture to create bright, open, and dynamic spaces that are sure to inspire everyone from artists and design residents to the everyday traveler. Take a look.
Via: The Spaces
more recommended stories
- Who’s Going to Play The Superbowl In Minnesota?
The NFL just began but eyes.
- Producer Reveals What Makes His New Military Drama ‘Authentic’
Screenwriter Dean Georgaris had an interest.
- Dr. Oz Says Medical Marijuana Could Help Solve Opioid Addiction
Dr. Oz is one of.
- EPA Refuses To Send Staff Needed To Clean Most Toxic Waste Sites
Ethan Barton Some of the most.
- Earthquake Demolishes Mexico City Buildings, 42 Confirmed Dead
USGS TIM PEARCE Energy Reporter At.
- The Best New Bike Tech For Commuters
The number of bike commuters may.
- Best places to see graffiti in Toronto
BY: NADIA ZAIDI Growing up in.
- Millennials Not Replacing Older Business Owners, Stats Say
As older entrepreneurs retire, the.
- Barbaric acid attacks are becoming part of a growing gang problem in the UK
BY: NADIA ZAIDI When we think.
- After Seeing France’s Military Parade, Trump Wants An Even Bigger One
After seeing France’s military parade in.