March 21 was World Down Syndrome Day – chosen because it represents the 3rd copy of the 21st chromosome that causes Down Syndrome.
The day is meant to celebrate the unique value, human dignity and inherent worth of people who have Down Syndrome. People show their support for diversity and support for those with Down Syndrome by wearing mismatched socks and posting them online.
It’s a fun little campaign. It’s sort of cute in an online slacktivism way, but it’s not harmful.
Cue the progressive hypocrisy.
Icelandic President, Gudni Jóhannnesson, posted a picture of himself sporting mismatched socks, claiming to show his support for those people who have Down Syndrome in his country.
How cute and silly, right?
Sure, except for the fact that Jóhannnesson’s country, under his guidance is committing a genocide against babies diagnosed with Down syndrome before they are born.
President Jóhannnesson’s government has solved the Down Syndrome “problem” in his country through an aggressive program of prenatal screening and abortion. In Iceland, every single baby, 100% of all those diagnosed with Down’s Syndrome, are aborted. There hasn’t been a baby with Down’s Syndrome born in Iceland in the past five years.
I guess the mismatched socks are supposed to help us forget that Iceland uses public health programs to exterminate people before they’re born with a genetic disorder.
This is what progressivism brings us, it’s modern day eugenics explained away as women’s rights. It’s the kind of eugenics that Hitler used, and the father of modern medicare, Tommy Douglas, supported.
Source: The Rebel
more recommended stories
- Misconduct Dooms Bid to Execute OC Mass Murderer
Orange County Assistant Public Defender Scott.
- Philippine Police Kill 32 In ‘Shock And Awe’ Drug Raids
Philippine police have killed 32 people.
- 96-Year-Old Convicted Nazi Declared Fit For Prison
A former Nazi SS guard.
- Magnitude 6.2 Quake Hits Philippine Island Of Luzon, Jolts Buildings
Students use their hands to cover.
- Car Rams Into Soldiers In Paris Suburb, Man Arrested
Benoit Tessier and Richard Lough 4 MIN READ.
- Philippine Mayor Linked To Drugs, 14 Others Killed In Raids
Police in the southern Philippines said they fatally.
- Act Now; To Help Protect Trafficking Victims, UN Urges On World Day Against The Scourge
30 July 2017 Criminal groups feed.
- Switzerland Supermarkets to Begin Selling CBD Joints
Swiss tobacco producer, Heimat, branched out.
- Top US Diplomat To Return To Qatar For Talks Eith Emir
U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson.
- Social Media Site Reveals 300 Anonymous Users Personal Info To Revenge Porn Victim
By Eric Lieberman A social media.