How Trump’s attack on “fake news” made the CPAC audience go wild
In a rousing 50-minute speech to a convention of conservative activists, President Donald Trump on Friday continued his lambasting of what he calls “fake news” and vowed to fulfill his sweeping legislative agenda, including deregulation efforts, cracking down on illegal immigration and remaking the architecture of international trade deals. Speaking before the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) in Oxon Hill, Maryland, a few miles from the nation’s capital, Trump decried his press coverage, insisting that the mainstream media is “very smart, very cunning and very dishonest.” He also claimed he had no beef with the First Amendment, declaring, “I’m against the people who make up stories and make up sources….
more recommended stories
- Ancient Earth’s Hot Interior Created Graveyard Of Continental Slabs
http://news.mit.edu/sites/mit.edu.newsoffice/files/styles/article_cover_image_original/public/images/2017/MIT-Sinking-Slabs-1.jpg Plate tectonics has shaped the.
- For its 10th anniversary, GoTopless organization celebrates a decade of legal accomplishments (censored)
For its 10th anniversary, GoTopless organization.
- Online Sportsbook Tempts Bettors With More Options For Mayweather-McGregor Super Fight
San Jose, Costa Rica: Today,.
- Dick Gregory In His Own Words: Remembering the Pioneering Comedian and Civil Rights Activist
This is a rush transcript. Copy.
- Headlines for August 21, 2017
Massive protests against white supremacy spread.
- Massachusetts – MPP
Legislative battle ends with compromise; implementation.
- Comedian, civil rights activist Dick Gregory dies at 84
Reuters on Sun, Aug 20th, 2017.
- NFL Blackout – Time To Take A Stand #BlackOut
In 2016, San Francisco 49er quarterback,.
- Report: FDA Asking Patients To Provide CBD Feedback
Finally, the FDA is asking people.
- Misconduct Dooms Bid to Execute OC Mass Murderer
Orange County Assistant Public Defender Scott.