On March 14, I appeared on the Kate Dalley Show to talk about warrantless NSA spying and what states can do about it.
I opened the interview explaining how the state of Utah could simply end all cooperation with unconstitutional surveillance and turn off the water to the NSA facility in Bluffdale. This led to a wide-ranging discussion about surveillance, privacy and how state and local action can put a dent in the federal spy-state.
“By-and-large, we have bipartisan agreement that the federal government should be able to spy on you. We do get bipartisanship sometimes…You can call your congressman if you want to, but I’d really rather you call your state representative or your state senator and say, ‘Hey, we need you guys to rein in surveillance, both at the sate and local level, and by refusing cooperation with these agencies as long as they’re going to insist on doing these things outside of the scope of the Constitution.’”
Source: Tenth Amendment Center
more recommended stories
- Seniors Are the Fastest Growing Group of Marijuana Users
By Joseph Misulonas | Aug 14,.
- Here’s What A Trump Presidency Means For Cannabis Laws
How will Donald Trump react to.
- Philippine Police Kill 32 In ‘Shock And Awe’ Drug Raids
Philippine police have killed 32 people.
- 10 surprising spaces in California being converted into cannabis businesses
Published: Aug 15, 2017, 3:40 pm.
- Massachusetts Supreme Court Becomes First State Court to Find Employers Must Accommodate Use of Medical Marijuana
As the number of states legalizing.
- A Plea From Texas to Willie Nelson: Your Influence Is Needed In Fight To Legalize Marijuana
By Neal Pollack, The Cannabist Staff.
- Missouri Sues Three Big Pharma Companies For “Campaign Of Fraud And Deception”
Published: Jun 23, 2017, 3:22 pm.
- Neil deGrasse Tyson on Marijuana: “There’s No Reason For It to Have Ever Been Made Illegal”
By Sydney Robinson – August 8, 2017 Share.
- 11-Year-Old Sues Federal Government To Legalize Medical Marijuana
An 11-year-old girl from Rowlett is.
- Survey: Nearly Half Of People Who Use Cannabidiol Products Stop Taking Traditional Medicines
Bloom Farms medicinal marijuana in.