The legalization of recreational marijuana in Colorado almost three years ago has given way to an industry of dispensaries, including Native Roots, the largest marijuana chain and license holder in the state.
Here & Now’s Jeremy Hobson met with owner and CEO Josh Ginsberg about how he has seen the industry evolve, and the challenges he continues to face under burdensome regulations.
more recommended stories
- Special Weather Statement issued August 23 at 2:11AM EDT by NWS
…A developing strong thunderstorm in northern.
- University loses students, major donations after they reinstate racist anti-white professor
(AP Photo/Dave Collins) Johnny Eric.
- Rights defenders â€˜must not be silenced,â€™ says UN office, urging Turkey to release activists
7 July 2017 â€“ The United.
- North Korea Claims It Tested First Intercontinental Missile
This image made from video of.
- Getting Creative with Instagram
By Lisa Jane on Tuesday.
- A small sign in a big state shows the future is libertarian
(AP Photo) High schoolers all across.
- Leading the U.S. in Medicine Through Investment and Innovation
Source: United States Chamber Of Commerce.
- One in 10 LinkedIn Profiles is a Complete Lie, Study Finds – Takeaway for Small Business Employers
Looking to fill a job vacancy.
- An alternative to college: Ivanka unveils plans for ‘vocational, skill-based education’
(AP Photo/Evan Vucci) On Monday, Ivanka.
- 10 Things To Know For Today,,,
President Donald Trump, first lady Melania.