WATCH: John Oliver unloads on Donald Trump and his shady ‘university’ — and it is epic
‘That is not journalism’: Cenk Uygur goes off on CNN host for counting superdelegates
Diabetic 15-year-old weighing 37 pounds dies after parents choose prayer over insulin
Trump’s ‘my African-American’ admits ‘I am not a Trump supporter’
Keith Olbermann rips GOPer over Muhammad Ali comments: ‘Racist clown unfit to represent parakeets’
Joy Reid and Lawrence O’Donnell nail Katrina Pierson for attempt to blame media for Trump’s racism
The new Miss USA heats up Twitter after her answer on women in the military
Ex-Wheel of Fortune host rips minimum wage workers for wanting hike: ‘Earn your way in this world’
Sanders campaign: No, Bernie Sanders did not try to close polling locations in Puerto Rico
Donald Trump crushed by GOP presidential drop-out Marco Rubio in Puerto Rico primary
more recommended stories
- Massachusetts – MPP
Legislative battle ends with compromise; implementation.
- Sanders Announces Funds for Vermontâ€™s Community Health Centers
BURLINGTON, Vt., Aug. 17 â€“ U.S..
- The Misguided Attacks on ACLU for Defending Neo-Nazis’ Free Speech Rights in Charlottesville
Glenn Greenwald August 13 2017, 10:37 a.m..
- Here’s What A Trump Presidency Means For Cannabis Laws
How will Donald Trump react to.
- Philippine Police Kill 32 In ‘Shock And Awe’ Drug Raids
Philippine police have killed 32 people.
- Millennial Parents and Their Kids Love Smart Speakers, but Data Privacy Issues Persist
http://www.adweek.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/voice-family-parents-PAGE-2017-652x367.jpg | 11 hours ago Google.
- 10 surprising spaces in California being converted into cannabis businesses
Published: Aug 15, 2017, 3:40 pm.
- Massachusetts Supreme Court Becomes First State Court to Find Employers Must Accommodate Use of Medical Marijuana
As the number of states legalizing.
- 96-Year-Old Convicted Nazi Declared Fit For Prison
A former Nazi SS guard.
- Magnitude 6.2 Quake Hits Philippine Island Of Luzon, Jolts Buildings
Students use their hands to cover.