Setting up an online business is not for the faint of heart, and PayPal (NASDAQ:PYPL) is looking to make that process a bit easier with the launch of its new toolkit, Business in a Box.
PayPal Business in a Box
The tool is aimed mainly at first time business owners or at those who have successful offline businesses and are looking to set up an online presence. It provides the basics of what you’ll need to get started, like an online storefront, accounting tools, the ability to apply for working capital and, of course, PayPal’s online payments platform.
PayPal also partnered with WooCommerce and Xero to create Business in a Box. So businesses that use it will have access to some big name platforms that lots of established businesses know and trust.
While it’s certainly possible for businesses to just mix and match all of those different tools to create what they need, the bundle does seem to make the initial startup process more straightforward, especially for those who are brand new to the online business world.
There are also some discounts available from PayPal’s partners for those who sign up. But the benefit is really less about cost savings and more about saving time and confusion in the startup process.
This article, “How Can Your Business Use PayPal’s Business in a Box?” was first published on Small Business Trends
more recommended stories
- The Misguided Attacks on ACLU for Defending Neo-Nazis’ Free Speech Rights in Charlottesville
Glenn Greenwald August 13 2017, 10:37 a.m..
- Here’s What A Trump Presidency Means For Cannabis Laws
How will Donald Trump react to.
- Seven Sundays LLC. Recalls Vanilla Cherry Pecan Muesli Because of Possible Health Risk
Seven Sundays LLC of Minneapolis, MN.
- Current Marijuana Laws In Massachusetts – MPP
Legislative battle ends with compromise; implementation.
- Millennial Parents and Their Kids Love Smart Speakers, but Data Privacy Issues Persist
http://www.adweek.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/voice-family-parents-PAGE-2017-652x367.jpg | 11 hours ago Google.
- 10 surprising spaces in California being converted into cannabis businesses
Published: Aug 15, 2017, 3:40 pm.
- Massachusetts Supreme Court Becomes First State Court to Find Employers Must Accommodate Use of Medical Marijuana
As the number of states legalizing.
- Dierbergs Markets Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Fish (Bonito and Cod), Lobster, Crab, Shrimp, Soy and Wheat in Product
St Louis-based Dierbergs Markets is recalling.
- Estimating Appliance and Home Electronic Energy Use
Our appliance and electronic energy use.
- CCTV footage Shows Deputies Torturing Young Man with Taser in Ashland City
CHEATHAM COUNTY, Tenn. (WKRN) – A.