How you wake up in the morning can dictate how the rest of your day will go. That’s why it’s so important to have a positive and productive morning routine. If you don’t believe that, here’s proof: Some of the most successful people across various industries have established strict morning routines to help them maximize their energy and productivity throughout the day.
Virgin Group founder Richard Branson leaves his curtains open so he can wake up to the sunrise at approximately 5:45 a.m. every day. Once he’s up, Branson goes swimming or kite surfing, then indulges in a healthy breakfast.
The late Steve Jobs started his mornings with a question. While looking in the mirror, he’d ask himself, “If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?” If he found himself answering “no” too often, he would know he needed to make a change.
Arianna Huffington and Oprah Winfrey both start their days with meditation, which has been found to promote success.
From Tesla’s Elon Musk to fashion designer Tory Burch, everyone has their own way of starting the day. If you want to be successful, it’s important to find out what works best for you.
For inspiration, check out WeAreTop10’s “How 16 Successful Entrepreneurs Start Their Day” infographic below.
more recommended stories
- The Misguided Attacks on ACLU for Defending Neo-Nazis’ Free Speech Rights in Charlottesville
Glenn Greenwald August 13 2017, 10:37 a.m..
- Here’s What A Trump Presidency Means For Cannabis Laws
How will Donald Trump react to.
- Seven Sundays LLC. Recalls Vanilla Cherry Pecan Muesli Because of Possible Health Risk
Seven Sundays LLC of Minneapolis, MN.
- Current Marijuana Laws In Massachusetts – MPP
Legislative battle ends with compromise; implementation.
- Millennial Parents and Their Kids Love Smart Speakers, but Data Privacy Issues Persist
http://www.adweek.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/voice-family-parents-PAGE-2017-652x367.jpg | 11 hours ago Google.
- 10 surprising spaces in California being converted into cannabis businesses
Published: Aug 15, 2017, 3:40 pm.
- Massachusetts Supreme Court Becomes First State Court to Find Employers Must Accommodate Use of Medical Marijuana
As the number of states legalizing.
- Dierbergs Markets Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Fish (Bonito and Cod), Lobster, Crab, Shrimp, Soy and Wheat in Product
St Louis-based Dierbergs Markets is recalling.
- Estimating Appliance and Home Electronic Energy Use
Our appliance and electronic energy use.
- CCTV footage Shows Deputies Torturing Young Man with Taser in Ashland City
CHEATHAM COUNTY, Tenn. (WKRN) – A.