Rachel Maddow Just Does Not Get It,,,
“You see Jen Palmieri speaking for the Clinton campaign being incredibly complimentary of Bernie Sanders, signaling and indicating trust in Sanders, saying yeah, of course he should talk a lot about himself, he’s earned it, he has a lot to be proud of, no, we don’t necessarily even need to see the speech, we are working with them together on this stuff.
To have that relationship overtly between the campaigns, if you are a progressive and you are looking at, whether or not this is your party, to see your guy Bernie Sanders treated that way by the Clinton folks, then to see the lineup of progressive speakers tonight, not just Sanders himself but Elizabeth Warren and Cory Booker and Raul Grijalva and all the Sanders supporters speaking, it is hard to explain what the grievance is, especially after you have Debbie Wasserman Schultz’s head on a platter to start your convention.
To say that you are so aggrieved that you will shut this thing down and basically try to ruin this as a political moment for Hillary Clinton is, is, is something.”
This is not our convention,, It’s the Democratic Party’s Convention,,,
“Basically try to ruin this as a political moment for Hillary Clinton is, is, is something.”
The DNC pre-determined Hillary will be President,, The problem is that I vote for a “Candidate”, not a “Party”
more recommended stories
- Report: FDA Asking Patients To Provide CBD Feedback
Finally, the FDA is asking people.
- Massachusetts – MPP
Legislative battle ends with compromise; implementation.
- North Carolina Green Party Supports Durham Protesters, Removal Of Confederate Monuments
The North Carolina Green Party.
- Misconduct Dooms Bid to Execute OC Mass Murderer
Orange County Assistant Public Defender Scott.
- Sanders Announces Funds for Vermontâ€™s Community Health Centers
BURLINGTON, Vt., Aug. 17 â€“ U.S..
- The Misguided Attacks on ACLU for Defending Neo-Nazis’ Free Speech Rights in Charlottesville
Glenn Greenwald August 13 2017, 10:37 a.m..
- Here’s What A Trump Presidency Means For Cannabis Laws
How will Donald Trump react to.
- Millennial Parents and Their Kids Love Smart Speakers, but Data Privacy Issues Persist
http://www.adweek.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/voice-family-parents-PAGE-2017-652x367.jpg | 11 hours ago Google.
- 10 surprising spaces in California being converted into cannabis businesses
Published: Aug 15, 2017, 3:40 pm.
- Massachusetts Supreme Court Becomes First State Court to Find Employers Must Accommodate Use of Medical Marijuana
As the number of states legalizing.