It is with a heavy heart that we announce the passing of Mario Coletta on June 28th at the age of 88. Mario Coletta was the beloved founder of our parent company East Side Enterprises which is comprised of dozens of the finest gas stations, convenience stores, car washes, service centers, and auto sales facilities in Rhode Island and Massachusetts. Mario personified the American Dream when he came to the United States as an Italian immigrant with no money but a very strong work ethic. After proudly serving our country in the Korean War, he started working as a gas station attendant while learning the business. With incredible hard work and dedication, he was able to open up his first service station in Providence. That station would be the first of many and the beginning of a thriving family business. Mario was a builder of businesses, a family man, and a friend to countless people throughout Rhode Island and the world over. Without him there would be no Seasons Corner Market and our growing company of over 600 passionate employees. We thank him for everything that he accomplished and the thousands of lives that he touched. He will be missed but never forgotten. We will always honor his memory.
If you would like to leave your warmest memories, thoughts, and prayers for Mario and his family you can share them on his Tribute Wall. Donations can also be made in his name to the Alzheimer’s Association Rhode Island Chapter 245 Waterman St. Suite 306 Providence, RI 02906-5215.
Honoring The Legacy of Founder Mario Coletta 1928-2016. Rest In Peace.
more recommended stories
- Millennial Parents and Their Kids Love Smart Speakers, but Data Privacy Issues Persist
http://www.adweek.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/voice-family-parents-PAGE-2017-652x367.jpg | 11 hours ago Google.
- Will The Home Appraisal Industry Be Replaced By Technology?
Automation haunts many discussions about the.
- Global Climate Change Leader Christiana Figueres Joins The B Team
06/13/2017 The B Team announced today.
- Women Cannabis Entrepreneurs Gather In L.A. for Empowerment Summit
https://assets.entrepreneur.com/content/16x9/1300/20170712214535-GettyImages-581032337.jpeg Women have moved into the.
- Rise in Food Service Jobs a Positive Economic Indicator
It’s hard to find a consumer.
- Apply These 10 Techniques to Improve Your Business Handshake
Making a good impression in any.
- Facebook Is Testing the Addition of Pages Descriptions to Their Cover Images
http://www.adweek.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/FacebookPagesEdirDescriptionOnCoverImage-150x150.jpg Facebook confirmed that it is.
- Why Ideas Are an Entrepreneur’s Most Valuable Currency
https://assets.entrepreneur.com/content/16x9/1300/20170702205828-KristenDold.jpeg Reader Resource Entrepreneur Network provides.
- Finally, PayPal Allows Instant Transfers to Bank Accounts
PayPal (NASDAQ:PYPL) users in the U.S..
- You Really Could Have a Legitimate Business in a Week
https://assets.entrepreneur.com/content/16x9/1300/20170628210421-GettyImages-537228226.jpeg Starting your own business.