Most of the time when people think honeymoon, they’re thinking of a tropical vacation that most definitely involves a beach. Are you looking for the best sand? Best snorkeling? Best weather? How about the best people-watching? If that’s you, we’ve got you covered.
Scroll through the gallery to see top destinations for beach-loving honeymooners!
Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
Maybe you know it better as Provo, but Providenciales is the most developed island in Turks and Caicos yet don’t let that drive you away. Most of the beaches are on the north coast. In Grace Bay, you’ll find not only gorgeous beaches but resorts, shops, and a long coral reef filled with aquatic life. What could be better?
Bora Bora, French Polynesia
We can all say we’ve pictured ourselves in a little tiki hut in Bora Bora and if you haven’t, you’re lying. The guest bungalows are surrounded by sand and water so we think beach lovers would love it just the same. Bora Bora is surrounded by a lagoon and a barrier reef. In the center of the island are the remnants of an extinct volcano rising to two peaks, Mount Pahia and Mount Otemanu, notes Wikipedia. Get this: Most of the island’s produce is limited to what’s on or around the island meaning coconuts galore!
Pink Sands Beach, Harbour Island, Bahamas
This beach has a laid-back vibe and a lot of the perks associated with the Bahamas, but it’s far less commercial than most. As the Travel Channel notes, Pink Sands Beach is the place to go for natural beauty, elegant resorts, and, most importantly, three miles of perfectly pink sand and gentle waters.
(photo credit, homepage image: Occidental Grand Aruba, Flickr)
more recommended stories
- Best places to see graffiti in Toronto
BY: NADIA ZAIDI Growing up in.
- Easy Ways To Be A More Ethical Tourist
The travel and tourism industry is.
- Hippie Culture Isn’t Dead Goa Remains A Vibrant Paradise Governed By Peace And Love
BY: NADIA ZAIDI’ When we think.
- The First “Bed And Bud” Cannabis Hotel In Maine,,,,
July 25, 2017 By DAN MCCARTHY In.
- Spend A Night In An Owl-Shaped Cabin In France’s Wine Country For Free
In France there is a project.
- South America’s first luxury sleeper train rolls through the Peruvian Andes
What is so magical-and transporting (sorry)-about.
- Tiny Houses For Rent Let You Escape To Scenic Pockets Of Australia
Shacky, a new startup launching in.
- Backpacking: A step-by-step guide to planning your next trip
http://www.theplaidzebra.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Backpacking1-1.jpgPlanning a trip can be a.
- Destination Round-Up: East Coast USA Holidays
https://www.trips100.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/globe-1311758_1920-300x199.jpg We love asking our travel.
- Airstream 2 Go lets you try camper life on for size
Since they debuted in the 1930s,.