Hillary Clinton has warned the US not to give Donald Trump the ‘nuclear codes’ as she ramps up her attacks on her Republican rival.
The Democratic frontrunner spoke out in a speech blasting the billionaire’s “dangerously incoherent” foreign policy in California last night.
She said: “This is not someone who should ever have the nuclear codes.
“It’s not hard to imagine Donald trump leading us into a war just because someone got under his very thin skin.”
When Mr Trump slated her speech on Twitter, she replied: “Imagine if he had not just his Twitter account at his disposal when he’s angry, but America’s entire arsenal.”
Donald Trump has sparked a new row over a Mexican judge
It comes as Mr Trump stokes a new row by claiming the federal judge in a fraud case investigating Trump University is biased due his ‘Mexican heritage’.
Ms Clinton blasted his policies, adding: “They’re not even really ideas, just a series of bizarre rants, personal feuds and outright lies.
“He says he has foreign policy experience because he ran the Miss Universe pageant in Russia.
“He praises dictators like Vladimir Putin and picks fights with our friends, including the British prime minister, the mayor of London, the German chancellor, the president of Mexico and the pope.”
The speech sought to shift her attention away from left-wing rival Bernie Sanders, who remains in the race despite near-impossible odds.
Today David Cameron claimed Donald Trump has dropped his “dangerous” ban on Muslims coming to the US.
The Prime Minister made his bold comment in a bid to preserve US-UK relations, saying he would be “happy” to meet Mr Trump and “the Special Relationship is bigger than the individuals involved”.
It was not immediately clear where he got his information – because defiant Mr Trump stood by the temporary ban just a month ago.
more recommended stories
- Debate: As Trump Prolongs War in Afghanistan, Should U.S. Pull Out Troops Immediately?
In a prime-time address on Monday,.
- Predicting Trump Wonâ€™t Last Full Term, Alec Baldwin Speaks Out on Impersonating the President
This is a rush transcript. Copy.
- Massachusetts – MPP
Legislative battle ends with compromise; implementation.
- For its 10th anniversary, GoTopless organization celebrates a decade of legal accomplishments (censored)
For its 10th anniversary, GoTopless organization.
- Online Sportsbook Tempts Bettors With More Options For Mayweather-McGregor Super Fight
San Jose, Costa Rica: Today,.
- Comedian, civil rights activist Dick Gregory dies at 84
Reuters on Sun, Aug 20th, 2017.
- NFL Blackout – Time To Take A Stand #BlackOut
In 2016, San Francisco 49er quarterback,.
- Report: FDA Asking Patients To Provide CBD Feedback
Finally, the FDA is asking people.
- Misconduct Dooms Bid to Execute OC Mass Murderer
Orange County Assistant Public Defender Scott.
- The Misguided Attacks on ACLU for Defending Neo-Nazis’ Free Speech Rights in Charlottesville
Glenn Greenwald August 13 2017, 10:37 a.m..