Starting May 2, all freelancers working in the Guru platform will be able to create task-based agreements that will see them get paid once they complete their tasks.
Guru Task-Based Agreements
“We already introduced recurring billing to give you greater control over how you get paid,” said Guru’s communications manager Anna Bassham in an official post on the Guru blog. “We also added the ability to duplicate miscellaneous invoices to save you time. And now, we’re thrilled to give you the ability to get paid for tasks as you check them off your list.”
Just last month, Guru introduced new collaboration features, including a new chat room to organize discussions, an improved task management system with messaging and file sharing as well as private and public file folders.
In June last year, the freelance marketplace also dropped their $25 minimum invoice requirement, allowing freelancers to invoice any amount of money. And now, the get paid as you complete feature adds more flexibility to when and how freelancers get paid. This is, of course, a major win for freelancers as they can now work with employers to break bigger tasks into smaller tasks.
Like most freelance websites, Guru posts jobs in categories that range from IT based to finance to writing to customer service.
The platform has recently become more aggressive, introducing a number of new features that could potentially see its membership increase from the current 1.5 million members.
This article, “Guru Introduces New Feature to Get Paid As You Complete Tasks” was first published on Small Business Trends
more recommended stories
- Millennial Parents and Their Kids Love Smart Speakers, but Data Privacy Issues Persist
http://www.adweek.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/voice-family-parents-PAGE-2017-652x367.jpg | 11 hours ago Google.
- Will The Home Appraisal Industry Be Replaced By Technology?
Automation haunts many discussions about the.
- Global Climate Change Leader Christiana Figueres Joins The B Team
06/13/2017 The B Team announced today.
- Women Cannabis Entrepreneurs Gather In L.A. for Empowerment Summit
https://assets.entrepreneur.com/content/16x9/1300/20170712214535-GettyImages-581032337.jpeg Women have moved into the.
- Rise in Food Service Jobs a Positive Economic Indicator
It’s hard to find a consumer.
- Apply These 10 Techniques to Improve Your Business Handshake
Making a good impression in any.
- Facebook Is Testing the Addition of Pages Descriptions to Their Cover Images
http://www.adweek.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/FacebookPagesEdirDescriptionOnCoverImage-150x150.jpg Facebook confirmed that it is.
- Why Ideas Are an Entrepreneur’s Most Valuable Currency
https://assets.entrepreneur.com/content/16x9/1300/20170702205828-KristenDold.jpeg Reader Resource Entrepreneur Network provides.
- Finally, PayPal Allows Instant Transfers to Bank Accounts
PayPal (NASDAQ:PYPL) users in the U.S..
- You Really Could Have a Legitimate Business in a Week
https://assets.entrepreneur.com/content/16x9/1300/20170628210421-GettyImages-537228226.jpeg Starting your own business.