We have all been touched in one way or another by breast cancer. October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and Seasons Corner Market will be supporting the 2016 Gloria Gemma Flames of Hope WaterFire Providence. On Saturday October 1st we will be setting up a tent to show our support for this important cause and to meet more of our neighbors. We will also be participating as “Team Seasons” for the Gloria Gemma Flames of Hope 5K run the following day on Sunday October 2nd. Make sure to visit our tent for great savings, giveaways, Fuel Rewards, and much more! Visit the Gloria Gemma Breast Cancer Awareness Foundation Website and WaterFire Providence for more information on these Rhode Island events.
We hope to see you at these events and encourage you to donate at GloriaGemma.org
Gloria Gemma Flames Of Hope Oct 1st & 5K Run
more recommended stories
- Millennial Parents and Their Kids Love Smart Speakers, but Data Privacy Issues Persist
http://www.adweek.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/voice-family-parents-PAGE-2017-652x367.jpg | 11 hours ago Google.
- Will The Home Appraisal Industry Be Replaced By Technology?
Automation haunts many discussions about the.
- Global Climate Change Leader Christiana Figueres Joins The B Team
06/13/2017 The B Team announced today.
- Women Cannabis Entrepreneurs Gather In L.A. for Empowerment Summit
https://assets.entrepreneur.com/content/16x9/1300/20170712214535-GettyImages-581032337.jpeg Women have moved into the.
- Rise in Food Service Jobs a Positive Economic Indicator
It’s hard to find a consumer.
- Apply These 10 Techniques to Improve Your Business Handshake
Making a good impression in any.
- Facebook Is Testing the Addition of Pages Descriptions to Their Cover Images
http://www.adweek.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/FacebookPagesEdirDescriptionOnCoverImage-150x150.jpg Facebook confirmed that it is.
- Why Ideas Are an Entrepreneur’s Most Valuable Currency
https://assets.entrepreneur.com/content/16x9/1300/20170702205828-KristenDold.jpeg Reader Resource Entrepreneur Network provides.
- Finally, PayPal Allows Instant Transfers to Bank Accounts
PayPal (NASDAQ:PYPL) users in the U.S..
- You Really Could Have a Legitimate Business in a Week
https://assets.entrepreneur.com/content/16x9/1300/20170628210421-GettyImages-537228226.jpeg Starting your own business.