A high-tech Valentine’s Day gift might seem unromantic to some, but not to you and your significant other.
After all, you use technology to keep in touch all the time, whether you’re Skyping from opposite ends of the country or texting from the other room. There are times when it can have a less-than-desired effect on your relationship (put the phone away at that Valentine’s Day dinner, please), but it can also bring you closer.
You don’t even have to use a couples-centric app. Yes, those exist. There’s Couple for long-distance lovers or those who just want to share their day and send a thumbkiss from time to time. Then there’s Avocado, which might seem like an odd name, but avocado trees need a partner to bear fruit (aww); the app version can keep couples organized and in touch.
There’s a raft of apps designed to bring you closer, but with Valentine’s Day nearly here what you really need is one that suggests what to buy. Don’t give in to flowers and chocolate. We found a few tech-inspired things we wouldn’t mind getting and might just give this Valentine’s Day.
more recommended stories
- Sanders Announces Funds for Vermont’s Community Health Centers
BURLINGTON, Vt., Aug. 17 U.S. Sen..
- NFL Blackout – Time To Take A Stand #BlackOut
In 2016, San Francisco 49er quarterback,.
- Report: FDA Asking Patients To Provide CBD Feedback
Finally, the FDA is asking people.
- Massachusetts – MPP
Legislative battle ends with compromise; implementation.
- North Carolina Green Party Supports Durham Protesters, Removal Of Confederate Monuments
The North Carolina Green Party.
- Misconduct Dooms Bid to Execute OC Mass Murderer
Orange County Assistant Public Defender Scott.
- The Misguided Attacks on ACLU for Defending Neo-Nazis’ Free Speech Rights in Charlottesville
Glenn Greenwald August 13 2017, 10:37 a.m..
- Here’s What A Trump Presidency Means For Cannabis Laws
How will Donald Trump react to.
- Millennial Parents and Their Kids Love Smart Speakers, but Data Privacy Issues Persist
http://www.adweek.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/voice-family-parents-PAGE-2017-652x367.jpg | 11 hours ago Google.
- 10 surprising spaces in California being converted into cannabis businesses
Published: Aug 15, 2017, 3:40 pm.