(AP Photo/Pablo Martinez Monsivais)
It’s common knowledge that Congress has a pathetically low approval rating. And while certain members of Congress have proposed term limits to stop political gridlock, one student group in Georgia has another solution.
Kill them all.
In a story that’s somehow slipped through the cracks from May, the Young Democratic Socialists (YDS) at the University of Georgia responded to a story by Campus Reform in which John Griffin, a professor at the Art Institute of Washington, proposed a violent solution to the Republican health care bill.
Griffin said on Facebook that Congress “should be lined up and shot. That’s not hyperbole; blood is on their hands.”
YDS’s response was much more barbaric, suggesting they should be guillotined instead.
This is absolutely outrageous! House Republicans should NOT be shot! They should be guillotined. https://t.co/sEC7pCuXMd
The anonymous Twitter account appears to have fewer than zero f–ks to give as their timeline is rife with socialist memes and jokes, believing it’s far superior to capitalism and small government.
Young Democratic Socialists are registered as an official student group on the University of Georgia website and are associated with the Democratic Socialists of America, which is one of the largest socialist organizations in the United States. The student group’s mission is to work “with local, state, and national organizations to raise awareness about important social and economic issues and to address them through direct action.”
Part of the DSA’s mission says they “are socialists because [they] share a vision of a humane international social order based both on democratic planning and market mechanisms to achieve equitable distribution of resources, meaningful work, a healthy environment, sustainable growth, gender and racial equality, and non-oppressive relationships.”
It’s exactly what many of these Leftist groups on college campuses are aiming to achieve with their school’s administration. It doesn’t take long to connect the dots that the means of achieving all of this is more violent than most are willing to accept.
Source: Red Alert Politics
more recommended stories
- Trump's DOJ Demands Personal Info on 1.3M Visitors to “DisruptJ20” Inauguration Protest Website
This is a rush transcript. Copy.
- Nephew of Fascist Who Marched in Charlottesville & Former Neo-Nazi on Confronting Racists
This is a rush transcript. Copy.
- Sanders Announces Funds for Vermontâ€™s Community Health Centers
BURLINGTON, Vt., Aug. 17 â€“ U.S..
- Bernie Sanders Tells Big Pharma: Stop Making Americans Pay Twice
While both political parties have denounced.
- Civil Asset Forfeiture Is Not Policing The USA
In America you’re innocent until proven.
- Ethics Watchdog Files Complaint Against Wasserman Schultz
The Foundation for Accountability and Civic.
- Big-name union supporters speak out with vote less than two days away
CANTON, MS (Mississippi News Now) –.
- Maine Governor Begs Feds to “Bring the Hammer Down” on His Own State
Gov. Paul LePage is doing it.
- Senate Committee Votes to Continue Protections for Medical Marijuana States
A vote was taken at the.
- Court Rules Against Politician Who Banned Access to Her Facebook Page
Facebook page of Virginia county politician.