Education Policy and Management student Joshua Lafazan — elected to the Syosset (N.Y.) School Board of Education at age 18 — explains why becoming involved in public service, especially for young people, is so important.
Source: Harvard Graduate School
more recommended stories
- Ancient Earth’s Hot Interior Created Graveyard Of Continental Slabs
http://news.mit.edu/sites/mit.edu.newsoffice/files/styles/article_cover_image_original/public/images/2017/MIT-Sinking-Slabs-1.jpg Plate tectonics has shaped the.
- Princeton To Re-Educate It’s Male Students
Princeton University is looking to hire.
- Betsy DeVos’s Due Process
The Left Is Outraged That She.
- Betsy DeVos Sued Over Rule Banning Students From Suing Higher Ed Institutions
Since day one, Secretary DeVos has.
- Harvard Students’ Ouster Over Offensive Posts Stirs Debate
FILE – In this March 7,.
- To the Governor: New Hampshire Passes Bill Allowing Local Common Core Opt Out
CONCORD, N.H. (June 16, 2017) â€“Today,.
- An alternative to college: Ivanka unveils plans for ‘vocational, skill-based education’
(AP Photo/Evan Vucci) On Monday, Ivanka.
- Is College Worth It? Increasing Numbers Say No
(AP Photo/The Express-Times, Matt Smith) by.
- Another college stops students from passing out U.S. Constitutions
(via YAL) On Tuesday, the Alliance.
- Baker-Polito Administration and City of Boston Announce Historic Tuition-Free College Program
BOSTON – Governor Charlie Baker and Mayor Martin.