The Web Authentication Working Group has published a Working Draft of Web Authentication: A Web API for accessing scoped credentials. This specification defines an API that enables web pages to access WebAuthn compliant strong cryptographic credentials through browser script. Conceptually, one or more credentials are stored on an authenticator, and each credential is scoped to a single Relying Party. Authenticators are responsible for ensuring that no operation is performed without the user’s consent. The user agent mediates access to credentials in order to preserve user privacy. Authenticators use attestation to provide cryptographic proof of their properties to the relying party. This specification also describes a functional model of a WebAuthn compliant authenticator, including its signature and attestation functionality.
more recommended stories
- Internet Service Providers Launch Another Attack on Net Neutrality,,, How You Can Stop It
With so much going on in.
- Microsoft Says This Magic Ring Could Make Passwords Obsolete
Could the days of requiring passwords.
- YouTube Introduces Heatmaps for Virtual Reality Videos
YouTube recently introduced heatmaps for virtual.
- New anti-bullying robots prevent verbal abuse among gamers
http://www.theplaidzebra.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/video-game-2.jpgPlaying video games is an intense.
- Facebook’s AI Tools Now Recognize Different Languages – and Can Negotiate Deals
While Facebookâ€™s Messenger Bots havenâ€™t gained.
- Another Launch and Landing, Another Incredible Breakthrough for SpaceX
This is the first time the.
- China Is Now Getting Its Power From The Largest Floating Solar Farm On Earth
Picture: Sungrow Power Supply Co. .
- In the News: Google Talk Shutting Down, WordPress Looking for Input
Businesses that use instant messaging to.
- Elon Musk’s New Company, Creating Tunnels For Traffic
Elon Musk, Tesla CEO, show his.
- Reddit Community Turns To Full-Scale Revolt On Bill Nye
By Andrew Follett Comedian Bill Nye’s.