LOS ANGELES — Show of hands: Who thought this Hollywood union was The One That Would Defy the Odds?
Amber Heard, very much a famous Hollywood actress in her own right, has filed for divorce from Johnny Depp, who ranks among the most famous of Hollywood actors, according to documents obtained by Mashable.
Filed earlier this week in Los Angeles Superior Court, Heard’s papers (below) cite those trusty old irreconcilable differences. She indicates that she’s seeking spousal support.
The Monday filing comes just a couple of days after Depp’s mother, Betty Sue Palmer, died at 81. Depp’s latest film, Alice: Through the Looking Glass, opens this weekend.
Depp and Heard had been married for a little over a year.
Have something to add to this story? Share it in the comments.
more recommended stories
- Misconduct Dooms Bid to Execute OC Mass Murderer
Orange County Assistant Public Defender Scott.
- Philippine Police Kill 32 In ‘Shock And Awe’ Drug Raids
Philippine police have killed 32 people.
- 96-Year-Old Convicted Nazi Declared Fit For Prison
A former Nazi SS guard.
- Magnitude 6.2 Quake Hits Philippine Island Of Luzon, Jolts Buildings
Students use their hands to cover.
- Car Rams Into Soldiers In Paris Suburb, Man Arrested
Benoit Tessier and Richard Lough 4 MIN READ.
- Philippine Mayor Linked To Drugs, 14 Others Killed In Raids
Police in the southern Philippines said they fatally.
- Act Now; To Help Protect Trafficking Victims, UN Urges On World Day Against The Scourge
30 July 2017 Criminal groups feed.
- Switzerland Supermarkets to Begin Selling CBD Joints
Swiss tobacco producer, Heimat, branched out.
- Top US Diplomat To Return To Qatar For Talks Eith Emir
U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson.
- Social Media Site Reveals 300 Anonymous Users Personal Info To Revenge Porn Victim
By Eric Lieberman A social media.