Capital Pride Parade
June 9 @ 4:30 pm - 7:30 pm EDT
Join the LGBTQ+ community in the historic Dupont and Logan Circle neighborhoods to experience the Pride 2018 Parade in the Nation’s Capital, one of Washington, DC’s, favorite parades! More than 200 contingents consisting of floats, vehicles, marchers, and entertainment will traverse the 1.5 mile route in support of our community. The Family Area will again be located on Stead Field, and for a second year there will be a Block Party occurring adjacent to the Parade route with a beverage garden and entertainment. Inspire and be inspired by the diversity of what makes the LGBTQ+ community…us.
* The Parade starts at P and 23rd Sts. NW and finishes at 14th and R Sts.
* Two announcement stands available with sign language interpreters and wheelchair accessibility.
* The Block Party will occur at 15th and P Sts. NW.
* Due to large crowds and very hot asphalt, it’s recommended that you leave pets at home.
* Please note that bags/backpacks will be subject to search, so consider leaving them at home for your convenience.