Capital Pride Festival
June 10 @ 12:00 pm - 7:00 pm EDT
Join the LGBTQ+ community on America’s Mainstreet, historic Pennsylvania Avenue, for the Pride 2018 Festival in the Nation’s Capital, presented by Live! Casino & Hotel. Enjoy a full day of entertainment, music, food, drink, education, and celebration. The Pride Festival includes three stages of national and local talent, and will host 300 exhibitors including local community groups and businesses, food vendors, and organizations looking to promote their products and services to our community. Engage, learn, and celebrate with the many diverse organizations that represent…us.
* This family friendly event is FREE and open to the public.
* Donations are encouraged and go to support the Capital Pride Alliance and LGBTQ+ partner organizations.
* The Festival is on Pennsylvania Ave. from 7th to 3rd Sts. NW
* Although general Festival entry is free to the public, tickets can be purchased for designated Pride Concert areas.
* Due to large crowds and very hot asphalt, it’s recommended that you leave pets at home.
* Please note that bags/backpacks will be subject to search, so consider leaving them at home for your convenience.
• Exhibitors: 12pm – 7pm
• Food & Beverage: 12pm – 9:30pm
• Entertainment: 12pm – 10pm