By Sean Langile
Eric Trump is still angry about liberal comedian Chelsea Handler’s attack over his announcement that he and his wife Lara are expecting their first child in September.
Handler tweeted, “Just what we need. Another person with those [sic] jeans. Let’s hope for a girl,” shortly after the announcement.
The president’s son mentioned the tweet during a Tuesday appearance on the “Dr. Oz Show” in which he said such online postings are indicative of the sad state of a divided society.
“It’s just sad, right?” Eric Trump told Dr. Oz. “Sad that society’s gotten to the point where something as beautiful as this and life and babies and innocence … really gets taken down like that because of politics. I mean, that’s how divided we’ve become as a nation … It’s really, really sad. This is a very special thing and it should be celebrated. When someone spells genes incorrectly, you kind of have to turn your head and ignore it a little.”
A sister publication to Red Alert Politics, the Washington Examiner brings its readers breaking news and analysis on politics.
Source: Red Alert Politics
more recommended stories
- Comedian, civil rights activist Dick Gregory dies at 84
Reuters on Sun, Aug 20th, 2017.
- Glen Campbell 1936-2017
Glen Travis Campbell 1936-2017 It is.
- Chelsea Handler Suggests a Law That Would Land Her in Jail
Television host and comedian Chelsea Handler.
- Legendary Voice Actress June Foray Dies At 99
Legendary voice actress June Foray has.
- Hollywood Is Mourning The Loss Of Martin Landau
(CNN)Martin Landau, 89, a character actor.
- Stephen Colbert Obsesses Over Trump’s Twitter
Late Show host Stephen Colbert introduced.
- Let’s fall in love with Lee Wiley
Scott handles the music beat around.
- Close Encounters Of The Third Kind To Celebrate 40th Anniversary In Theaters
One of the greatest science fiction.
- 2017 Music Series Presents Cara Brindisi with The Russo Brothers
What do you get when you.
- Lindsay Lohan’s Surprising Message About the President
Lindsay Lohan pledged her allegiance to.