Researchers are currently working on training drones for a variety of different scenarios that could potentially apply to businesses.
More specifically, researchers are working on perfecting multi-robot systems. This would allow a person or company to control more than one drone at one time on a single system. So users would be able to cover more ground in a shorter amount of time. This could potentially apply to situations like inspections or even disaster recovery.
While achieving these goals is certainly going to be complicated, it could open up a variety of new opportunities for businesses.
Drone Business Opportunities
Those willing to take the time to master this technology could end up supplying larger companies, non-profits, law enforcement and government organizations in need of drones for a variety of applications. And those organizations will also need businesses to program, maintain and service those drones. So there are plenty of drone business opportunities in this growing industry. And as it continues to evolve, it could certainly be worth monitoring for small tech companies looking to add new products or services.
Could your business find a niche in this rapidly expanding market. If so, consider how your current company or a new startup could be part of the drone revolution.
Drone Photo via Shutterstock
This article, “Drones, They’re Not Just for Delivering Packages Anymore” was first published on Small Business Trends
more recommended stories
- Millennial Parents and Their Kids Love Smart Speakers, but Data Privacy Issues Persist
http://www.adweek.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/voice-family-parents-PAGE-2017-652x367.jpg | 11 hours ago Google.
- Will The Home Appraisal Industry Be Replaced By Technology?
Automation haunts many discussions about the.
- Global Climate Change Leader Christiana Figueres Joins The B Team
06/13/2017 The B Team announced today.
- Women Cannabis Entrepreneurs Gather In L.A. for Empowerment Summit
https://assets.entrepreneur.com/content/16x9/1300/20170712214535-GettyImages-581032337.jpeg Women have moved into the.
- Rise in Food Service Jobs a Positive Economic Indicator
It’s hard to find a consumer.
- Apply These 10 Techniques to Improve Your Business Handshake
Making a good impression in any.
- Facebook Is Testing the Addition of Pages Descriptions to Their Cover Images
http://www.adweek.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/FacebookPagesEdirDescriptionOnCoverImage-150x150.jpg Facebook confirmed that it is.
- Why Ideas Are an Entrepreneur’s Most Valuable Currency
https://assets.entrepreneur.com/content/16x9/1300/20170702205828-KristenDold.jpeg Reader Resource Entrepreneur Network provides.
- Finally, PayPal Allows Instant Transfers to Bank Accounts
PayPal (NASDAQ:PYPL) users in the U.S..
- You Really Could Have a Legitimate Business in a Week
https://assets.entrepreneur.com/content/16x9/1300/20170628210421-GettyImages-537228226.jpeg Starting your own business.