A research team from Leiden University, Netherlands, is currently conducting a study for the department of clinical psychology. The overall aim of the project is to investigate the role of insecure attachment and emotion dysregulation in the relationship between childhood trauma and intimate partner violence. Furthermore, they will investigate this in individuals with high versus low Borderline Personality Disorder features.
They looking for participants. If you would like to take part, the link to the survey is http://bit.ly/2mB7jz9. The study has been approved by the Psychology Ethics Committee of Leiden University, number CEP17-0224/111. For further questions, feel free to contact email@example.com or supervisor Dr. A.D. Krause firstname.lastname@example.org.
more recommended stories
- Report: FDA Asking Patients To Provide CBD Feedback
Finally, the FDA is asking people.
- Massachusetts – MPP
Legislative battle ends with compromise; implementation.
- North Carolina Green Party Supports Durham Protesters, Removal Of Confederate Monuments
The North Carolina Green Party.
- Misconduct Dooms Bid to Execute OC Mass Murderer
Orange County Assistant Public Defender Scott.
- The Misguided Attacks on ACLU for Defending Neo-Nazis’ Free Speech Rights in Charlottesville
Glenn Greenwald August 13 2017, 10:37 a.m..
- Here’s What A Trump Presidency Means For Cannabis Laws
How will Donald Trump react to.
- Philippine Police Kill 32 In ‘Shock And Awe’ Drug Raids
Philippine police have killed 32 people.
- Millennial Parents and Their Kids Love Smart Speakers, but Data Privacy Issues Persist
http://www.adweek.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/voice-family-parents-PAGE-2017-652x367.jpg | 11 hours ago Google.
- 10 surprising spaces in California being converted into cannabis businesses
Published: Aug 15, 2017, 3:40 pm.
- Massachusetts Supreme Court Becomes First State Court to Find Employers Must Accommodate Use of Medical Marijuana
As the number of states legalizing.