(AP Photo/Luca Bruno)
Anything associated with the Trump family has become a target for the Left, including the clothes they wear. While many famous designers have refused to dress First Lady Melania Trump, Italian fashion icons Dolce & Gabbana refuse to abandon the former model.
Liberals have blasted Dolce & Gabbana for not joining them in refusing to dress Melania and have called for a boycott.
Being creative entrepreneurs, Dolce & Gabbana created a $245 t-shirt featuring a red heart on it and the word #boycott mocking the liberal protestors.
Dolce & Gabbana has been a favorite of the First Lady’s for years, but especially since Trump won. She has been wearing their clothes at some of the highest profile events, including the first White House portrait and when she met Pope Francis at the Vatican.
Melania has discreetly used clothes to make political statements. Wearing Dolce & Gabbana in Italy showed a sign of respect to some of their nation’s top designers. After ISIS attacked a town in the Philippines, the First Lady wore a slinky gown by Filipino designer Monique Lhuillier in solidarity with the nation at the Ford’s Theatre Gala in Washington D.C.
The designer’s defiance of liberal and progressives demands and their mocking of Melania’s haters earn them the title of the most interesting people in the fashion world.
Source: Red Alert Politics
more recommended stories
- For its 10th anniversary, GoTopless organization celebrates a decade of legal accomplishments (censored)
For its 10th anniversary, GoTopless organization.
- Topless Equality challenges U.S. courts on GoTopless 10th anniversary (uncensored)
Topless Equality challenges U.S. courts on.
- “In a Heartbeat” – New Animated Short Film About A Boy Coming Out
“In a Heartbeat” – Animated Short.
- Elberon, the high-profile Gilded Age resort you’ve never heard of
Welcome back to Period Dramas, a.
- Quebec Campground Violates Woman’s Equal Topless Right’s
Quebec campground violates woman’s equal topless.
- John Lennon Interview 1969 (I Met The Walrus)
In 1969, a 14-year-old Beatle fanatic.
- Girls Are Re-Purposing Their Mother’s Prom Dresses In An Effort To Fight Fast Fashion
http://www.theplaidzebra.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/pram2.jpegWith prom season approaching an interesting.
- Tiny Houses For Rent Let You Escape To Scenic Pockets Of Australia
Shacky, a new startup launching in.
- How Music Alters Your Body Chemistry
http://www.theplaidzebra.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/music1-1.jpgIt’s a scene that’s played out.
- Melania And Barron Trump Now Call The White House Home
After months of speculation over when.