Rubies & Diamond-Encrusted Vapes Selling for $150,000 in Beverly Hills at this Cannabis Club: Hollywood’s top tokers are indulging in bejeweled pens holding 100 percent organic cannabis oil, while $500-a-piece cannabis-packed cigars, dubbed cannagars, are selling out to the hip-hop crowd.
“The jewels — emeralds, rubies, diamonds — are just so insanely beautiful,” says Beverly Hills Cannabis Club founder Cheryl Shuman of the hollowed-out pens formerly owned by Russian czars, refashioned into $150,000 vapes that hold cannabis oil cartridges. Shuman, who estimates 85 percent of her clients are in the industry, offers custom oil blends ranging from $80 to $400 per gram, crafted from 100 percent organic, hand-trimmed cannabis flowers. “The quality of those oils is vitally important,” she says. “It’s the difference between drinking Korbel and Cristal.”
Shuman also offers $500-apiece cannabis-packed cigars, dubbed cannagars. “It’s like a nice cigar, only with a bit more punch to it,” she says. Hand-ground, rolled and laden with half-an-ounce of organic cannabis, cannagars come wrapped in a choice of hemp or tobacco leaf (“especially popular with the hip-hop community, because they like spliffs). Store them in a “cannador” — a handmade cannabis humidor made of carved custom woods (from $500 to $3,000; bhcclub.com). Shuman warns, “Those sell out pretty quickly.”
A version of this story first appeared in the April 13 issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine.
@The Hollywood Reporter
more recommended stories
- Report: FDA Asking Patients To Provide CBD Feedback
Finally, the FDA is asking people.
- Seniors Are the Fastest Growing Group of Marijuana Users
By Joseph Misulonas | Aug 14,.
- Here’s What A Trump Presidency Means For Cannabis Laws
How will Donald Trump react to.
- Philippine Police Kill 32 In ‘Shock And Awe’ Drug Raids
Philippine police have killed 32 people.
- 10 surprising spaces in California being converted into cannabis businesses
Published: Aug 15, 2017, 3:40 pm.
- Massachusetts Supreme Court Becomes First State Court to Find Employers Must Accommodate Use of Medical Marijuana
As the number of states legalizing.
- A Plea From Texas to Willie Nelson: Your Influence Is Needed In Fight To Legalize Marijuana
By Neal Pollack, The Cannabist Staff.
- Missouri Sues Three Big Pharma Companies For “Campaign Of Fraud And Deception”
Published: Jun 23, 2017, 3:22 pm.
- Neil deGrasse Tyson on Marijuana: “There’s No Reason For It to Have Ever Been Made Illegal”
By Sydney Robinson – August 8, 2017 Share.
- 11-Year-Old Sues Federal Government To Legalize Medical Marijuana
An 11-year-old girl from Rowlett is.