Racism sucks. Sexism sucks. And yes, even ageism sucks
However, when the old folks jokes are delivered via the comedic stylings of the Silicon Valley would-be angel investor everyone loves to hate, Erlich Bachman (T.J. Miller), it’s probably okay to stop stifling your laughter for a moment and enjoy the burns
In what might be one of the most epic “you are old” takedowns of all time, Miller drops almost five minutes of tech-inspired insults to the face of one-time Pied Piper CEO Jack Barker (Stephen Tobolowsky) Read more…
more recommended stories
- Comedian, civil rights activist Dick Gregory dies at 84
Reuters on Sun, Aug 20th, 2017.
- Glen Campbell 1936-2017
Glen Travis Campbell 1936-2017 It is.
- Chelsea Handler Suggests a Law That Would Land Her in Jail
Television host and comedian Chelsea Handler.
- Legendary Voice Actress June Foray Dies At 99
Legendary voice actress June Foray has.
- Hollywood Is Mourning The Loss Of Martin Landau
(CNN)Martin Landau, 89, a character actor.
- Stephen Colbert Obsesses Over Trump’s Twitter
Late Show host Stephen Colbert introduced.
- Let’s fall in love with Lee Wiley
Scott handles the music beat around.
- Close Encounters Of The Third Kind To Celebrate 40th Anniversary In Theaters
One of the greatest science fiction.
- 2017 Music Series Presents Cara Brindisi with The Russo Brothers
What do you get when you.
- Lindsay Lohan’s Surprising Message About the President
Lindsay Lohan pledged her allegiance to.