Today is raining! Let’s meet at High Noon inside the State House – after the security searches, we will be in there with maps.
Tomorrow, Jan 18th, at High Noon, we will meet at the KOP bench below the State House steps, and we will lobby our Legislators! (The KOP bench is the first of a set of benches just below the steps to the State House.)
In response to our Legislator’s outrageous actions trying to thwart the will of the voters, we will carry legislation to the State House to be filed on our behalf as constituents.
As we all know, Mr. Epstein authored our favorite bill: Bay State Repeal 15-23, and has graciously agreed to put his magic pen to paper and draft bills that would 1) Repeal S2524 (the bill odiously passed in informal session in December), 2) Allow the dispensaries to begin retail sales on July 1, 2017 and, 3) Remove the limits on home-grow entirely.
more recommended stories
- Seniors Are the Fastest Growing Group of Marijuana Users
By Joseph Misulonas | Aug 14,.
- Here’s What A Trump Presidency Means For Cannabis Laws
How will Donald Trump react to.
- Philippine Police Kill 32 In ‘Shock And Awe’ Drug Raids
Philippine police have killed 32 people.
- 10 surprising spaces in California being converted into cannabis businesses
Published: Aug 15, 2017, 3:40 pm.
- Massachusetts Supreme Court Becomes First State Court to Find Employers Must Accommodate Use of Medical Marijuana
As the number of states legalizing.
- A Plea From Texas to Willie Nelson: Your Influence Is Needed In Fight To Legalize Marijuana
By Neal Pollack, The Cannabist Staff.
- Missouri Sues Three Big Pharma Companies For “Campaign Of Fraud And Deception”
Published: Jun 23, 2017, 3:22 pm.
- Neil deGrasse Tyson on Marijuana: “There’s No Reason For It to Have Ever Been Made Illegal”
By Sydney Robinson – August 8, 2017 Share.
- 11-Year-Old Sues Federal Government To Legalize Medical Marijuana
An 11-year-old girl from Rowlett is.
- Survey: Nearly Half Of People Who Use Cannabidiol Products Stop Taking Traditional Medicines
Bloom Farms medicinal marijuana in.