April 6th, Toronto relaunched its market with a successful meeting. Market leaders hosted about 100 people. Theme for kickoff meeting was “Don’t start Entrepreneurship in the Cannabis Industry without proper Legal Counsel first!”
With an all-female panel of corporate attorney’s discussing topics surrounding Canadian Law Compliance. The market thought it was critical to engage this discussion seeing how federal legalization is being proposed to legislation in Canada. We are proud of Antuanette Gomez & Melissa Rolston for bringing back this important market and we wish them continued success.
If you plan on visiting the Toronto area make sure to connect with our market leaders [email protected] perhaps to attend an event.
more recommended stories
- Report: FDA Asking Patients To Provide CBD Feedback
Finally, the FDA is asking people.
- Seniors Are the Fastest Growing Group of Marijuana Users
By Joseph Misulonas | Aug 14,.
- Here’s What A Trump Presidency Means For Cannabis Laws
How will Donald Trump react to.
- Philippine Police Kill 32 In ‘Shock And Awe’ Drug Raids
Philippine police have killed 32 people.
- 10 surprising spaces in California being converted into cannabis businesses
Published: Aug 15, 2017, 3:40 pm.
- Massachusetts Supreme Court Becomes First State Court to Find Employers Must Accommodate Use of Medical Marijuana
As the number of states legalizing.
- A Plea From Texas to Willie Nelson: Your Influence Is Needed In Fight To Legalize Marijuana
By Neal Pollack, The Cannabist Staff.
- Missouri Sues Three Big Pharma Companies For “Campaign Of Fraud And Deception”
Published: Jun 23, 2017, 3:22 pm.
- Neil deGrasse Tyson on Marijuana: “There’s No Reason For It to Have Ever Been Made Illegal”
By Sydney Robinson – August 8, 2017 Share.
- 11-Year-Old Sues Federal Government To Legalize Medical Marijuana
An 11-year-old girl from Rowlett is.