Big kudos to Sergio the duck, who has graduated from the sixth grade.
The friendly bird, a beloved class pet at Suntree Elementary in central Florida, was hatched this year under the careful watch of Mrs. Gabrielski’s sixth grade class. The class began with around 30 duck eggs, but Sergio was the sole survivor.
“Since he’s so cute and he’s the only one who hatched and he’s, like, the miracle duck, we decided to keep him,” student Julia Audino told a local CBS affiliate.
Since his miracle birth, Sergio has led a glamorous life at school. He even has an Instagram account.
And on Tuesday, he walked with his caretakers at sixth grade graduation. He also pooped on the passenger seat of a local news van.
Of course, Sergio’s graduation was not a typical one. Instead of advancing to middle school with his comrades, he will remain in Mrs. Gabrielski’s classroom — where he’s sure to delight a whole new group of students next year.
“Everyone is going to miss Sergio a lot,” said Julia. “Not many people have a duck as a pet.”
Have something to add to this story? Share it in the comments.
more recommended stories
- Misconduct Dooms Bid to Execute OC Mass Murderer
Orange County Assistant Public Defender Scott.
- Philippine Police Kill 32 In ‘Shock And Awe’ Drug Raids
Philippine police have killed 32 people.
- 96-Year-Old Convicted Nazi Declared Fit For Prison
A former Nazi SS guard.
- Magnitude 6.2 Quake Hits Philippine Island Of Luzon, Jolts Buildings
Students use their hands to cover.
- Car Rams Into Soldiers In Paris Suburb, Man Arrested
Benoit Tessier and Richard Lough 4 MIN READ.
- Philippine Mayor Linked To Drugs, 14 Others Killed In Raids
Police in the southern Philippines said they fatally.
- Act Now; To Help Protect Trafficking Victims, UN Urges On World Day Against The Scourge
30 July 2017 Criminal groups feed.
- Switzerland Supermarkets to Begin Selling CBD Joints
Swiss tobacco producer, Heimat, branched out.
- Top US Diplomat To Return To Qatar For Talks Eith Emir
U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson.
- Social Media Site Reveals 300 Anonymous Users Personal Info To Revenge Porn Victim
By Eric Lieberman A social media.