Comedy Central and South Park Digital Studios will be honoring the iconic series over the next several months with specialized events on-air, online and on the ground. They include a traveling art exhibit curated by street pop culture artist Ron English that will visit select locations around the country, the launch of a redesigned South Park app and all-new Avatar Creator; the release of South Park: The Fractured But Whole, a new video game from Ubisoft; the South Park 20 Experience featuring 20 iconic 2D/3D moments; and Comedy Central’s launch of the 20th season multi-tiered, multimedia marketing campaign, which will roll out over the next several months.
Season 20 of South Park premieres at 10 PM September 14 on Comedy Central.
Check out the “We’ve Been There” video that premiered today at Comic-Con:
more recommended stories
- Massachusetts – MPP
Legislative battle ends with compromise; implementation.
- The Misguided Attacks on ACLU for Defending Neo-Nazis’ Free Speech Rights in Charlottesville
Glenn Greenwald August 13 2017, 10:37 a.m..
- Here’s What A Trump Presidency Means For Cannabis Laws
How will Donald Trump react to.
- Millennial Parents and Their Kids Love Smart Speakers, but Data Privacy Issues Persist
http://www.adweek.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/voice-family-parents-PAGE-2017-652x367.jpg | 11 hours ago Google.
- 10 surprising spaces in California being converted into cannabis businesses
Published: Aug 15, 2017, 3:40 pm.
- Massachusetts Supreme Court Becomes First State Court to Find Employers Must Accommodate Use of Medical Marijuana
As the number of states legalizing.
- Estimating Appliance and Home Electronic Energy Use
Our appliance and electronic energy use.
- CCTV footage Shows Deputies Torturing Young Man with Taser in Ashland City
CHEATHAM COUNTY, Tenn. (WKRN) – A.
- Volunteers Sought For Reading Of The Names At The Vietnam Memorial On It’s 35th Anniversary.
When the Vietnam Veterans Memorial was.
- A Plea From Texas to Willie Nelson: Your Influence Is Needed In Fight To Legalize Marijuana
By Neal Pollack, The Cannabist Staff.