January 7, 2017
Cell Phones for Soldiers Co-Founders Robbie and Brittany Bergquist were welcomed into the Forbes 30 Under 30 Class of 2017 for their efforts to connect military members serving around the globe. Previous winners have included Mark Zuckerberg, Snapchat’s Evan Spiegel, SNL’s Kate McKinnon, Chance the Rapper, and YouTube phenom Michelle Phan. And now Robbie and Brittany Bergquist have been recognized for being one of America’s top young game-changers and entrepreneurs.
Forbes has been compiling this list since 2012. Their 30 Under 30 community is now 4,000 strong the world over, from the U.S. to Europe to Asia. This year the competition was more extreme than ever before: 15,000+ nominations for just 600 spots. Today, the Forbes 30 Under 30 is harder to get into than Stanford or Harvard.
more recommended stories
- Dashcam Video Shows Cops Searching Woman’s Vagina For 11 Minutes, Lawyer Says
The attorney says it amounts to.
- 6 Police Officers Shot in Florida and Pennsylvania, 1 Killed and 5 Wounded
Six police officers were shot, one.
- Misconduct Dooms Bid to Execute OC Mass Murderer
Orange County Assistant Public Defender Scott.
- Here’s What A Trump Presidency Means For Cannabis Laws
How will Donald Trump react to.
- 10 surprising spaces in California being converted into cannabis businesses
Published: Aug 15, 2017, 3:40 pm.
- Domestic Terrorist: James Alex Fields Jr. Identified As Driver In Charlottesville Attack
James Alex Fields Jr. has been.
- Estimating Appliance and Home Electronic Energy Use
Our appliance and electronic energy use.
- CCTV footage Shows Deputies Torturing Young Man with Taser in Ashland City
CHEATHAM COUNTY, Tenn. (WKRN) – A.
- Volunteers Sought For Reading Of The Names At The Vietnam Memorial On It’s 35th Anniversary.
When the Vietnam Veterans Memorial was.
- A Plea From Texas to Willie Nelson: Your Influence Is Needed In Fight To Legalize Marijuana
By Neal Pollack, The Cannabist Staff.