Mark Antro observed CNN staging a protest by Muslims against ISIS and terrorism, and filmed it. As you watch the video, you can see that this is not a bona fide demonstration that CNN observed and reported on. Rather, the entire event–one could say, the pitifully small event–is being stage-directed by CNN for its cameras, to advance CNN’s narrative. In this case, the story CNN wants to promote is that most Muslims reject extremism. That might be true, but if so, it would be nice to see more than 15 or 20 people participating in a faked event.
Here is the video:
Once CNN was done shooting, the “protesters” dispersed.
The Associated Press shares CNN’s agenda, so it was happy to piggy-back on CNN’s astroturf with this tweet, showing the same photo-op, but cropped to make it look less forlorn:
This is a good example of fake news of an unusually important kind. One of the great issues of our time is whether “normal” Muslims are willing to take decisive action against Islamic terrorism. The evidence so far is not encouraging; if it were, CNN and the AP wouldn’t need to stage photo-ops.
Via Gateway Pundit.
more recommended stories
- The Misguided Attacks on ACLU for Defending Neo-Nazis’ Free Speech Rights in Charlottesville
Glenn Greenwald August 13 2017, 10:37 a.m..
- Here’s What A Trump Presidency Means For Cannabis Laws
How will Donald Trump react to.
- Seven Sundays LLC. Recalls Vanilla Cherry Pecan Muesli Because of Possible Health Risk
Seven Sundays LLC of Minneapolis, MN.
- Philippine Police Kill 32 In ‘Shock And Awe’ Drug Raids
Philippine police have killed 32 people.
- Current Marijuana Laws In Massachusetts – MPP
Legislative battle ends with compromise; implementation.
- Millennial Parents and Their Kids Love Smart Speakers, but Data Privacy Issues Persist
http://www.adweek.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/voice-family-parents-PAGE-2017-652x367.jpg | 11 hours ago Google.
- 10 surprising spaces in California being converted into cannabis businesses
Published: Aug 15, 2017, 3:40 pm.
- Massachusetts Supreme Court Becomes First State Court to Find Employers Must Accommodate Use of Medical Marijuana
As the number of states legalizing.
- Dierbergs Markets Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Fish (Bonito and Cod), Lobster, Crab, Shrimp, Soy and Wheat in Product
St Louis-based Dierbergs Markets is recalling.
- Litehouse Inc. Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Egg In Product
Litehouse Inc. is voluntarily recalling a.