According to this report from The Great American Movement, the Clinton Global Initiative has told the New York Department of Labor (NY DOL) that it intends to lay off its 22 employees on April 15, 2017. The reason given is “Discontinuation of the Clinton Global Initiative.”
The report contains a link to this notice, on the NY DOL web site, filed pursuant to the WARN Act:
Date of Notice: 1/12/2017
Event Number: 2016-0132
Rapid Response Specialist: Stuart Goldberg
Reason Stated for Filing: Plant Layoff
The Clinton Foundation
1271 Avenue of the Americas, 42nd Floor
New York, NY 10020
County: New York | WIB Name: NEW YORK CITY | Region: New York City
Contact: Veronika Shiroka
Phone: (646) 775-9184
Business Type: Social Advocacy Organization – Clinton Global Initiative
Number Affected: 22
Total Employees: —–
Layoff Date: 4/15/2017
Closing Date: —–
Reason for Dislocation: Discontinutation of the Clinton Global Initative
Union: The affected workers are not represented by a Union.
Classification: Plant Layoff
more recommended stories
- Philippine Police Kill 32 In ‘Shock And Awe’ Drug Raids
Philippine police have killed 32 people.
- Millennial Parents and Their Kids Love Smart Speakers, but Data Privacy Issues Persist
http://www.adweek.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/voice-family-parents-PAGE-2017-652x367.jpg | 11 hours ago Google.
- Domestic Terrorist: James Alex Fields Jr. Identified As Driver In Charlottesville Attack
James Alex Fields Jr. has been.
- Magnitude 6.2 Quake Hits Philippine Island Of Luzon, Jolts Buildings
Students use their hands to cover.
- Car Rams Into Soldiers In Paris Suburb, Man Arrested
Benoit Tessier and Richard Lough 4 MIN READ.
- Former Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio Guilty Of Criminal Contempt
Former Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s own words.
- Maine Governor Begs Feds to “Bring the Hammer Down” on His Own State
Gov. Paul LePage is doing it.
- Philippine Mayor Linked To Drugs, 14 Others Killed In Raids
Police in the southern Philippines said they fatally.
- Act Now; To Help Protect Trafficking Victims, UN Urges On World Day Against The Scourge
30 July 2017 Criminal groups feed.
- Will The Home Appraisal Industry Be Replaced By Technology?
Automation haunts many discussions about the.